Racing: 2024 Formula 1 Season

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
That was a hell of a race and I'm gutted for George.

What a fight.. I'd say Perez is out over the break. Front row start to 8th - then 7th through Russell.

Reactions: DaveG

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
f***ing hell.

I mean...
Senna, but that can't be the answer, right?
After doing some thinking and Wikipedia scrolling, I think it might be Schumacher in Belgium 1994.

Although it probably should be Alonso in Singapore....

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
After doing some thinking and Wikipedia scrolling, I think it might be Schumacher in Belgium 1994.

Although it probably should be Alonso in Singapore....
Haa... The Plank!

Schumacher absolutely should've been disqualified from the 1998 British Grand Prix for his Stop and Go Shenanigans.

Reactions: JoVel

max21

NBA Yungboy
Apr 17, 2019
Virginia
“I take pride in crossing the line first” even when your car isn’t legal? Weird thing to say imo

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019
This is the face a man makes when he knows the team finished one-two, but car one needed to make an extra stop to replace the weight it was missing.
1722263663658.png

Also,

Last edited:
Reactions: PanniniClaus

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
I'm kinda surprised Sainz joined Williams, as he seemed clearly slated to join them two months ago, but didn't.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Oracle Red Bull now saying the media reports surrounding the immediate future of Sergio Perez being replaced are unfounded
Well, if he survives the break, one would assume he gets the rest of the year but who knows..

I like Checo, always have... He is in a car that has fallen off and not one bit suited to his driving style any longer. Max is wrestling with the car too but he has the ability to power through it.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
My main thought regarding Sainz joining Williams is that no one seems to have even an ounce of faith in this Audi project. Probably for a good reason.

When Alpine was rumored at one point, I realized that I had completely forgotten Sainz driving for Renault for a little over a year between Toro Rosso and McLaren. Didn't even cross my mind before just recently.

Khelandros

Feb 12, 2019

Damn that sucks. I genuinely can't remember the last time the race winner got disqualified?

Although, given how small the gap was in the end, even the slightest of advantages might've given Russell the win.

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
Oracle Red Bull ALSO has hands on what was Toro Rosso/Alpha Tauri.... in what is the "Junior" RB entry; currently known as Visa Team Red Bull that Tsunoda/Ricciardo DRIVE for.... it has been confirmed, much like Perez, that Ricciardo's status/future will be retained after the hiatus

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad