Racing: 2024 Formula 1 Season

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I think there's a non-zero chance Norris went on social media after yesterday's sprint, saw everyone calling him soft, decided to race tougher the next time, but just drove like a desperate goof instead.

Reactions: DaveG and MXD

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
My respect for Max has grown this year, exponentially.

Today reminded me of Schumacher under pressure.. he really came unglued. Schu just could not stand anyone challenging him and would do anything, absolutely anything to try and maintain advantage.

I hope this is just a blip for Max because he's going to be under pressure for the rest of the season. Let's see how he handles this wheel to wheel racing.

Great drama for F1.. as another said, 4 constructors winning already.. On to Silverstone.

• Love
Reactions: CHRDANHUTCH

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
May I say I am loving the coverage and Bernie Collins is so smart.. brings a strategists mind to the show and she doesn't miss too many tricks.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad