GDT: 2024 draft

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Laine was on pace for 80 points on Cbus... I think he can make it work with Aho.
The question is if we can get a motivated Laine, we'll see.

I'm more convinced than ever that we're going to have one of Jarvis or Necas a #2 C next season. If anything I'm disappointed that we haven't seen KK moved considering the way other teams are dumping bad contracts.

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC

I'm more convinced than ever that we're going to have one of Jarvis or Necas a #2 C next season. If anything I'm disappointed that we haven't seen KK moved considering the way other teams are dumping bad contracts.

Easy explanation: every other bad contract that people tend to talk about does not involve an under-25 player.

bleedgreen

Dec 8, 2003
colorado
Visit site

The way this may go, we may need KK somewhere in the lineup.

Reactions: DaveG

Unsustainable

Seth Jarvis has Big Kahunas
Apr 14, 2012
North Carolina

I just worry about Jarvis durability at C, but he's smart enough for it.

Laine - Aho - ??
Svech - Jarvis -??

I can't see Necas staying after everything.

Reactions: Daeavorn

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
don't disagree, but there aren't exactly a ton of good options out there. Would be ironic if we end up with Stamkos out of this but that's a best case scenario, and I'm pretty convinced he'll be done for in about 3 years anyway.

Any idea of how Stamkos would do switching back as a 2C for a couple years? Right shot, his FO % over the past 2 years is still very good, and gotta believe he would goose the power play. Just wondering if he could be an out of left field plan B for the Borg if they could get him on a creative relatively short term deal like they did with Orlov.

No Guentzel, but Stamkos and Necas short term with powder to restock when they leave?

Ad

Upcoming events

• Bolivia vs Panama
    Bolivia vs Panama
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $175.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • USA vs Uruguay
    USA vs Uruguay
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $682.00