GDT: 2024 Draft Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
Landon Miller. Back up goalie for Sault Ste. Marie.

He won at a great clip. But he was playing in front of a juggernaut defense and probably the 3rd best team in the OHL.

Underlying stats were meh. Don’t think we needed another goalie.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Landon Miller. Back up goalie for Sault Ste. Marie.

He won at a great clip. But he was playing in front of a juggernaut defense and probably the 3rd best team in the OHL.

Underlying stats were meh. Don’t think we needed another goalie.
How dare you disagree with Lord Yzerman? Lol

Holden Caufield

Oct 9, 2020
Ontario
No, I'm saying raving about a 3rd rounder being pro ready is odd considering he's older than a kid we drafted two years ago. That's dislocating your shoulder levels of self back-slapping...
Anytime you get an opportunity to draft a forward that has already been passed over in 2 draft. Scores 30 points in his draft +1 year and then was completely carried to statistical relevance by his linemates as a double overager… you have to pull the trigger.

Reactions: Spitfire11

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
Why does it feel like the Red Wings only trust their internal brass? So many times we go completely left from the status quo and draft rankings. Considering we haven't hit on any of these picks yet since Yzerman has been here I would like to take a consensus BPA once in a while...

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
This is a draft where I expect only one player to make the NHL and that's MBN. I don't think there's any real later round talent in this draft to ever sniff the NHL.

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
When can Yzerman fire Draper, how many drafts does it take to say sorry we want to try something different.

Hughes Hefner

May 12, 2018
For a team that really never drafted kids from the ntpd they have really made up for it the last couple of years

DoMakc

Jun 28, 2006
I don't know what kind of stupidity takes it for same people to post about great rankings of Red Wings prospects and about firing Draper after he didn't pick their 45th ranked prospect in the 4th round.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad