NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
IMG_0491.jpeg

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Scaloni usually learns his lesson quickly but he’s making his first mistake before the match starts and it’s an ongoing mistake. Enzo is not match fit. Paredes might be carrying a knock and is very slow. Lo celso was awful last game and added nothing. This is the perfect time to start Palacios who quite frankly has had the best season in midfield bar Alexis.

Also we getting a GdT or do I just post randomly everywhere?

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015

Scaloni usually learns his lesson quickly but he’s making his first mistake before the match starts and it’s an ongoing mistake. Enzo is not match fit. Paredes might be carrying a knock and is very slow. Lo celso was awful last game and added nothing. This is the perfect time to start Palacios who quite frankly has had the best season in midfield bar Alexis.

Also we getting a GdT or do I just post randomly everywhere?
Canada thread

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Would miss too much.
Cutie.

So Argentina will start

ADM-Alvarez-Messi

Alexis/lo Celso-RDP
Paredes/Alexis

And the regular back line.

I don’t like the midfield. Either way as if they start lo celso it means moving Alexis down. If Paredes starts he will be slow af. Would’ve started El Toro. Should be interesting to see how Argentina respond after that horror show last game. If they come focused I like our chances the rest of the way if they’re stuck on neutral might as well go home now.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Cutie.

So Argentina will start

ADM-Alvarez-Messi

Alexis/lo Celso-RDP
Paredes/Alexis

And the regular back line.

I don’t like the midfield. Either way as if they start lo celso it means moving Alexis down. If Paredes starts he will be slow af. Would’ve started El Toro. Should be interesting to see how Argentina respond after that horror show last game. If they come focused I like our chances the rest of the way if they’re stuck on neutral might as well go home now.
No other injuries or suspensions? Lo Celso to start seems like a very odd choice. We gave the ball away too much last game but Osorio has helped in that department. Far less athletic than Kone however so is not as quick to close which may help Lo Celso.. I would think Scaloni would start Paredes as he seems to like him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
No other injuries or suspensions? Lo Celso to start seems like a very odd choice. We gave the ball away too much last game but Osorio has helped in that department. Far less athletic than Kone however so is not as quick to close which may help Lo Celso.. I would think Scaloni would start Paredes as he seems to like him.
Unless I’m missing something, I don’t think there any. Paredes just pisses me off he’s way too slow. Lo celso brings nothing that isn’t there already in Alexis and it moves him deeper which isn’t ideal. I’d rather have Palacios as DM if not Paredes.

Not sure if I can stay up to watch the match.

Reactions: PanniniClaus

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Just saw the De Paul incidents.
Actions like that should warrant bans. Faking a foul on a tackle that doesn't even brush him and then faking a stab in the back for a ball...
Well done Kone, he immediately becomes a fan favourite in L1.
Womp womp… it’s a foul and deserved card you can’t kick a ball on to a player but I guess it’s ok if he’s Argentinian. Anyway Evilo I’ll start a go fund me for your therapy. Someone killed you puppy in Qatar.

• Haha
Reactions: Pink Mist

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Womp womp… it’s a foul and deserved card you can’t kick a ball on to a player but I guess it’s ok if he’s Argentinian. Anyway Evilo I’ll start a go fund me for your therapy. Someone killed you puppy in Qatar.
Koné absolutely deserved his yellow.

De Paul is still a little bitch.

The two are not mutually exclusive :laugh:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Every good army needs a few criminals. Like I said you lot have the employed the biggest bitches in football in recent years and yet not a peep. RDP is a lot of things but a bitch isn’t one. He was at his best yesterday.

Not a single person mentioned the most dangerous play yesterday with Davids attempting to kill Romero future kids. Yet you went on and on about the refs. Your manager as well cryin in the corner looking exactly like Mueller in appearance and how much he bitched.

• Haha
Reactions: Pink Mist

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Every good army needs a few criminals. Like I said you lot have the employed the biggest bitches in football in recent years and yet not a peep. RDP is a lot of things but a bitch isn’t one. He was at his best yesterday.

Not a single person mentioned the most dangerous play yesterday with Davids attempting to kill Romero future kids. Yet you went on and on about the refs. Your manager as well cryin in the corner looking exactly like Mueller in appearance and how much he bitched.
I mean, being a little bitch is a world wide disease in soccer. Unfortunately part of the culture and us Canadians do not fully understand the culture so it angers us more than it should.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I mean, being a little bitch is a world wide disease in soccer. Unfortunately part of the culture and us Canadians do not fully understand the culture so it angers us more than it should.
Fair enough but like I said I don’t see you having the same energy for Madrid players.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh deserved card. Where have I said the contrary?
Maybe you need the therapist, you see ghosts.

Of course not. He tapped him with the ball lol. It’s to rile up the Canada players and get them off their game.
And as such he deserves a ban for his actions as well as the fake injury for not being touched.

J bo Jeans

Aug 7, 2020
Ottawa
As someone who adamantly supported Argentina during the World Cup and was thrilled to see Messi capture his crown, I will be rooting for the other side in the finals.

I can't possibly cheer for De Paul anymore. Is there no self respect on the Argentinian team? Kids just grow up softer there I supposed.

Probably why there economy is absolutely tanked where 1 CAD used to equal 11 ARS and now it equals 650+ HAHAHAH. Might do some ski touring there next fall with how cheap it'll be for me.

Skidooboy

Jun 22, 2011
L4 Kordylewski Cloud
Watching the game last night reminded me why I hate f***ing football.

the diving the corrupt reffing...the ignorance of the slack jawed fan base who prefer tantrums and fakers to real sport.

the entire South American soccer community have zero honor.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Oh deserved card. Where have I said the contrary?
Maybe you need the therapist, you see ghosts.

And as such he deserves a ban for his actions as well as the fake injury for not being touched.
You said faking a foul after being brushed then acting like he got stabbed. Alzheimer’s hitting hard these days for my friend.
As someone who adamantly supported Argentina during the World Cup and was thrilled to see Messi capture his crown, I will be rooting for the other side in the finals.

I can't possibly cheer for De Paul anymore. Is there no self respect on the Argentinian team? Kids just grow up softer there I supposed.

Probably why there economy is absolutely tanked where 1 CAD used to equal 11 ARS and now it equals 650+ HAHAHAH. Might do some ski touring there next fall with how cheap it'll be for me.
Imagine thinking Argentina is soft… real classy to take a cheap shot at actual people suffering over a game. Kick rocks you clown.

Reactions: BahlDeep

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad