2024 Coaching/Front Office Thread: You Can Take Your Seat Hot to Go

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
So Nick Sirianni had to apologize for mouthing off at fans at the end of the last game. This dude is so ridiculously fired it's not even funny.

I must say, Sirianni walking around like that Baltimore idiot and punching Eagles fans would have been awesome:laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Siriani and McDaniels were both overhyped like crazy not that long ago, and both are likely toast sometime between now and January 1st.
Sirianni isn't being very discreet about it, either. Problem is it may affect his next job. Not just with what he has control of, but how he's presenting himself.

Reactions: Voight

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm officially done with Coach Nerd & GM Grier. Can't even find a way to beat a team flying cross country on a short week with your MVP QB back. Pathetic. Heads better roll but that louse of an owner Ross likely won't do squat. :cry:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm officially done with Coach Nerd & GM Grier. Can't even find a way to beat a team flying cross country on a short week with your MVP QB back. Pathetic. Heads better roll but that louse of an owner Ross likely won't do squat. :cry:
He's gonna be gone if they don't make the playoffs.

The Eagles, by the way, for now, have righted their ship when it comes to the coaching. Sirianni was never getting fired until the Eagles were completely cooked, but we'll see what happens at the end of the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad