2024 Coaching/Front Office Thread: You Can Take Your Seat Hot to Go

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
So Nick Sirianni had to apologize for mouthing off at fans at the end of the last game. This dude is so ridiculously fired it's not even funny.

I must say, Sirianni walking around like that Baltimore idiot and punching Eagles fans would have been awesome:laugh:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Siriani and McDaniels were both overhyped like crazy not that long ago, and both are likely toast sometime between now and January 1st.
Sirianni isn't being very discreet about it, either. Problem is it may affect his next job. Not just with what he has control of, but how he's presenting himself.

Reactions: Voight

PanthersPens62

Paul & Stanley
Mar 7, 2009
Home of The Cup
I'm officially done with Coach Nerd & GM Grier. Can't even find a way to beat a team flying cross country on a short week with your MVP QB back. Pathetic. Heads better roll but that louse of an owner Ross likely won't do squat. :cry:

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm officially done with Coach Nerd & GM Grier. Can't even find a way to beat a team flying cross country on a short week with your MVP QB back. Pathetic. Heads better roll but that louse of an owner Ross likely won't do squat. :cry:
He's gonna be gone if they don't make the playoffs.

The Eagles, by the way, for now, have righted their ship when it comes to the coaching. Sirianni was never getting fired until the Eagles were completely cooked, but we'll see what happens at the end of the season.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Grier should have been gone with Flores.

Guy's been the GM of this team for 8 seasons and has utterly failed at putting together even a competent o-line. Could have had a solid prospect at the draft but let's take a Chop Robinson who looks totally lost! Built a supposed loaded defense that can't tackle or even pressure the QB. Because why bother to try and keep Christian Wilkins, a heart and soul guy around and instead give a 5 year extension to a 30 year old corner when they usually have a brutal physical decline that renders them completely useless around that age?

I was done with McDaniel already and today just locks it in. He can't f***ing help himself. Arguably the best WR duo in the league? Nah brother here comes a screen pass to the runningback on third and long!

Take your screen passes, glasses, cargo pants and hit the f***ing bricks, dork.

Reactions: PanthersPens62

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
He's gonna be gone if they don't make the playoffs.

The Eagles, by the way, for now, have righted their ship when it comes to the coaching. Sirianni was never getting fired until the Eagles were completely cooked, but we'll see what happens at the end of the season.

They're never winning a title with him anyway imo, the roster is too f***ing elite + conference sucks too much for the Eagles not to make the playoffs. Sirianni was only ever getting fired if a playoff disaster class happens. If they lose in the wild card again and look bad doing it like the Bucs playoff game year, he's gone.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad