Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

Kennerback

Jun 2, 2021
I definitely understand wanting the most talented players in the draft - But an argument can still be made that it will be Slafkovsky and Reinbacher who power us through the playoffs when we eventually make it back there.
I think Slafkofsky has what it takes to be that bull in a china shop that breaks 1-1 tie games in a tough playoffs.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
I definitely understand wanting the most talented players in the draft - But an argument can still be made that it will be Slafkovsky and Reinbacher who power us through the playoffs when we eventually make it back there.
Very well possible. Everything is. And at that time, we'l say so.

boompuffboom

Jul 10, 2007
Slaf isn't Todd Bertuzzi. He hits, but doesn't really have a mean streak. Don't think it'll happen unless someone lights a fire under his ass.
big disagree.
he's got the snarl inside him. he respects the game and knows he is still a young guy, with a lot to prove, hockey wise, before he can tap into his dominator energy and add another layer of nastiness to his game.

this kid, late 20s 30s is going to be a f***ing tyrrant on the ice. just watch.
--
as far as prince Ivan goes--
did you guys notice he's much more "game face on" 24-7... he means business.
i think Roman is telling him to behave like a man, not like a wide-eyed teenager.
not a fan of the coach, but this can end up paying off.
Imagine a healthy Ivan @ 26-27 years old with 8-10 years of business experience rather than fantasyland experience....
am i crazy?

GTA

Jul 12, 2012
Toronto

Garbageyuk

Dec 19, 2016
I find Easton Cowan deserves a longer look myself.
He’s ranked pretty fairly, imo. The only guy ahead of him that I’d take him over is Connelly, which only slides him up 1 spot. Speaking of, Connelly being there is just weird, considering Hage had the same production in the same league last year, they are the same age, yet Connelly is ranked #24 and Hage is left off the list entirely. Hage is bigger, stronger, and faster than Connelly too, in addition to being more physical. Hage is also a center. Cristall at #49 is dumb too. Other than that, pretty fair list.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad