Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
1729698483444.png

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Acceptance of drafting Reinbacher over Michkov isn't a problem I have, The Habs know more than me. The only time I've ever been upset with one draft pick over another was when we picked KK over B Tkachuk.
Seems like you want it both ways: an excuse for the Habs possibly making the wrong pick, but not to be seen as complaining about it

But I'm not going to complain neverendingly about it like the Michkov fan club here, which is the only topic I was replying to.
The neverending cycle of blaming The Bad Fans for everything wrong…
It's most likely the Habs had info about Michkov that we (the public) do not and/or preferred Reinbacher in all instances. I'm just sick of the Matvei Pissedoff Fan Club whining incessantly.
I’m tired of conspiracy theorists passing off fiction as fact.

Reactions: Habs

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I did a quick calculation to compare Michkov's D+1 (last season) in the KHL and Demidov's D+1 (this season in the KHL) and wanted to compare their point totals per 60 mins played. Michkov played more minutes last season in Sochi (not counting more PP time as well) than Demidov for SKA.

Points per 60 minutes played

Demidov 3.6 Pts/ 60 minutes

Michkov 3.04 Pts/ 60 minutes

Again this is just for fun, but interesting anyways.

Always my #2 in 2024 draft and I always prefer him to Michkov. But that's my preference, both complete each other perfectly, that would be fun to have both, but a team isn't build with just only wingers.

Demidov should have gone easily #2 in 2024 draft. He is very close to Celebrini in term of talent//potential.

We are very lucky to have that type of talent at 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad