Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
KHL point leaders so far.

1726809805120.png

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
There’s no ban but there’s a shitload of travel advisories so it’s difficult

I know Emirates flies there so it’s possible you’d have to fly somewhere else and then connect w Emirates or similar airline
I fly to Minsk quite frequently….you can go either Toronto or Montreal to Istanbul, overnight at one of the hotels in Arnavutkoy, then pick your Russian airliner to Mockva. If there’s nothing which I doubt, fly to Minsk on Belavia and from Minsk plenty of flights to Russian city’s.

No need for visa as being Canadian you’re good for 30 days in Belarus but I believe you have both Canadian and Russian passports (my son has both).

It’s about 1400$ to Istanbul and 650$ to Minsk and probably another 300$ to Mockva or St-Petersburg if you went this way.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I fly to Minsk quite frequently….you can go either Toronto or Montreal to Istanbul, overnight at one of the hotels in Arnavutkoy, then pick your Russian airliner to Mockva. If there’s nothing which I doubt, fly to Minsk on Belavia and from Minsk plenty of flights to Russian city’s.

No need for visa as being Canadian you’re good for 30 days in Belarus but I believe you have both Canadian and Russian passports (my son has both).

It’s about 1400$ to Istanbul and 650$ to Minsk and probably another 300$ to Mockva or St-Petersburg if you went this way.

Did you make time to stop in Romania to see your smoke-show GF that Subban hit on back in the day?

• Haha
Reactions: NotProkofievian

ChesterNimitz

governed by the principle of calculated risk
Jul 4, 2002
With Demidov, Suzuki and Slafkovsky, the Habs could have three top 30 forwards in the whole league and it's not like Caufield and Dach (and maybe Laine?) will be pushovers either

It feels like the offence of a future contender to be honest
Let Demidov go scoreless for two games and some will be calling him a bust. But hey, it's Montreal.

Reactions: morhilane

TesseractPrice

Aug 1, 2019
Let Demidov go scoreless for two games and some will be calling him a bust. But hey, it's Montreal.

The hunger, the playmaking, the changing of direction on a dime and the deception it entails, the obsession to improve (his wrist shot was NOT like this in the vids I saw from last season). It's hard to not be excited and to be honest befuddled that this guy was available as 5. He feels like an above-average 1st overall pick

My fairy tale scenario is for the Habs to finish 20th overall while close to the playoffs, win the lottery and pick Martone at 2. With how Disney-movie things have gone these past few months, you never know! :laugh:

ReHabs

Sponsor
Jan 18, 2022
Interesting, I was curious about bans. What airline would you have to fly??
Any airline that isn't sanctioning. Turkish Airlines and the Arabic airlines (Qatar, Emirates, etc) for instance or even Serbian airlines.

Reactions: Habs

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
With Demidov, Suzuki and Slafkovsky, the Habs could have three top 30 forwards in the whole league and it's not like Caufield and Dach (and maybe Laine?) will be pushovers either

It feels like the offence of a future contender to be honest

Yes. Demidov selection change everything about the structure of the roster. I'm a huge fan of Tij Iginla, but that's a huge difference between having Demidov in the system than Iginla. Demidov have all tools to put 90-100 pts per season, that's huge!!

Reactions: TesseractPrice

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
He'll be the only owner of this blue crystal. The first of so many blue crystals. Every games, he'll get this blue crystal. They'll call that the demigod blue crystal.

Screenshot_20240919_201141_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: HomaridII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad