Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
KHL point leaders so far.

1726809805120.png

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans
There’s no ban but there’s a shitload of travel advisories so it’s difficult

I know Emirates flies there so it’s possible you’d have to fly somewhere else and then connect w Emirates or similar airline
I fly to Minsk quite frequently….you can go either Toronto or Montreal to Istanbul, overnight at one of the hotels in Arnavutkoy, then pick your Russian airliner to Mockva. If there’s nothing which I doubt, fly to Minsk on Belavia and from Minsk plenty of flights to Russian city’s.

No need for visa as being Canadian you’re good for 30 days in Belarus but I believe you have both Canadian and Russian passports (my son has both).

It’s about 1400$ to Istanbul and 650$ to Minsk and probably another 300$ to Mockva or St-Petersburg if you went this way.

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
I fly to Minsk quite frequently….you can go either Toronto or Montreal to Istanbul, overnight at one of the hotels in Arnavutkoy, then pick your Russian airliner to Mockva. If there’s nothing which I doubt, fly to Minsk on Belavia and from Minsk plenty of flights to Russian city’s.

No need for visa as being Canadian you’re good for 30 days in Belarus but I believe you have both Canadian and Russian passports (my son has both).

It’s about 1400$ to Istanbul and 650$ to Minsk and probably another 300$ to Mockva or St-Petersburg if you went this way.

Did you make time to stop in Romania to see your smoke-show GF that Subban hit on back in the day?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad