Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015
It's nice to see Ivan get off the schneid.
I've already seen enough in the games I've watched to not watch anymore. :sarcasm:
Is it wrong to wish we were already in the 2025/26 season when we haven't played 2024/25. :help:
Dunno, I’m in my 50’s and have decided to enjoy every bit left; would rather live this one out! Glad the top 6 is shaping up and they are trying to play good offense not gonna lie.

Having something to look forward to is fun though, so many stories unfolding. A Mailloux to Hutson to Demidov breakout - cuts middle - scores promise does make me smile.

Sam de Mtl

Oct 11, 2021
It's nice to see Ivan get off the schneid.
I've already seen enough in the games I've watched to not watch anymore. :sarcasm:
Is it wrong to wish we were already in the 2025/26 season when we haven't played 2024/25. :help:
And miss out on this season's stories? It would suck to know how Laine played out without seeing it.

Reactions: StCaufield

Zine

Feb 28, 2002

Colored jerseys are a way to distinguish between lines in practice. But "1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th lines" exist in name only.

Generally speaking, most KHL teams run 3 somewhat equal lines, maybe 4. Usage then varies depending on game situations. It goes back to the old Soviet style.

It's not like the NHL where lines are rigidly role specific.

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017
3rd line.

1726601402392.gif

They got my boy back on the third line after he rejuvenated their offense last game? Is Rottenbrain even trying to win? Bruh...

Reactions: Skip Bayless

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
The Montreal Canadiens are communicating a lot with Ivan Demidov. It's Nick Bobrov who's in charge of that.

The Montreal Canadiens would like to visit Ivan Demidov in Russia.

Reactions: BLONG7

Andrei79

Jan 25, 2013
@montreal thank you for the vids. I've watched them all.

He is honestly so good, it's too bad he doesn't get more ice or pp time, because he's created so many chances he honestly should be at least ppg. With the fact he's playing in a really good league on NHL ice, I would not be surprised if he's excellent from the get go like Pettersson was for Vancouver. He's still rough around the edges, but that'll come with experience and you can't teach his IQ, skill and compete.

Matthew McConaughay

May 3, 2013
@montreal thank you for the vids. I've watched them all.

He is honestly so good, it's too bad he doesn't get more ice or pp time, because he's created so many chances he honestly should be at least ppg. With the fact he's playing in a really good league on NHL ice, I would not be surprised if he's excellent from the get go like Pettersson was for Vancouver. He's still rough around the edges, but that'll come with experience and you can't teach his IQ, skill and compete.
If he continues to produce, Rotenberg won't have a choice, to give him more ice time.

Reactions: montreal

Habs7631

Feb 28, 2017

Just gonna copy/paste for those who don't have twitter (sometimes the website is glitchy on mobile).

Marc Denis (RDS): “In the case of Ivan Demidov, are you just letting Roman Rotenberg take care of his development, is there constant communication with SKA, do you know what’s going to happen in the next year because sometimes it’s a bit complicated with young Russian players.”

Kent Hughes: “I can’t tell you if we know at what point (we’ll see him) since he belongs to another team & he’s under contract with them…We’re following (Ivan Demidov) closely & Nick Bobrov is in communication with them…we have to respect that he’s their (SKA) player & (the KHL) is a professional league where they play to win. But we’re following him & there’s a possibility we’ll be going to see him (in Russia ).”

The last bolded part is interesting...:popcorn:

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
Just gonna copy/paste for those who don't have twitter (sometimes the website is glitchy on mobile).

Marc Denis (RDS): “In the case of Ivan Demidov, are you just letting Roman Rotenberg take care of his development, is there constant communication with SKA, do you know what’s going to happen in the next year because sometimes it’s a bit complicated with young Russian players.”

Kent Hughes: “I can’t tell you if we know at what point (we’ll see him) since he belongs to another team & he’s under contract with them…We’re following (Ivan Demidov) closely & Nick Bobrov is in communication with them…we have to respect that he’s their (SKA) player & (the KHL) is a professional league where they play to win. But we’re following him & there’s a possibility we’ll be going to see him (in Russia ).”

The last bolded part is interesting...:popcorn:

That's pretty hardcore. I wonder what the laws are regarding travelling to Russia for work purposes at the moment.

Reactions: Habs7631

The Last Red

Jan 2, 2022
That's pretty hardcore. I wonder what the laws are regarding travelling to Russia for work purposes at the moment.
You can travel to Russia . . . but if you're a Russian male living in another country I wouldn't recommend it as you may not be allowed to leave (you might have to go straight to military service). Because Vladdy P. loves hockey, it appears that Russian hockey players are "exempt" from this possibility.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad