Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HuGo Burner Acc

Mar 30, 2016
Great news that he’s gonna have a role with SKA. That’s the best case scenario for his development

You never know with young kids.. many thing can influence those kids when they turn pro. That’s why it’s important to surround those kids with good people

Galchenyuk was seen as a great kid to when he was drafted

Then he met Brandon prust lol

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
Seems rotenberg confirmed Demidov will play in the KHL this season in an interview

If this is all on the up and up
Then this is obviously spectacular news
A year playing vs men on a good team is as good a development we can hope for for the 1 year we need to wait

I always felt it should be 1 year in Russia and NHL at 19 and I bet he hits the ground running

And it will be du 'jamais vue' for us habs fans since our flash in the pan rookie streak hot start was f***ing D'agostini's couple goals that time or something

So we're not gonna be used to seeing a teenager possibly flirt PPG,
These types of things just don't usually happen to us
And I'm strapped in baby

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
Suzuki hit 77 points with 50 and 65 point wingers. If Slaf And Demigod hit 90-100 each, Slick Nick will have over 100🔥🔥🔥

That's high expectations to have 3 players who can hit 100 pts, but I don't see why they can't put that together. They all have high offensive skillset. They all have high IQ, passing ability and they can score. (I can easily see 30-35 goals per season for each).

Suzuki with two wingers like Slaf and Demidov? Sky is the limit!!

Reactions: MTL Dirty Birdy

Zilo44

Jul 4, 2012
If this is all on the up and up
Then this is obviously spectacular news
A year playing vs men on a good team is as good a development we can hope for for the 1 year we need to wait

I always felt it should be 1 year in Russia and NHL at 19 and I bet he hits the ground running

And it will be du 'jamais vue' for us habs fans since our flash in the pan rookie streak hot start was f***ing D'agostini's couple goals that time or something

So we're not gonna be used to seeing a teenager possibly flirt PPG,
These types of things just don't usually happen to us
And I'm strapped in baby
PK Subban was the last one

Reactions: Redux91

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax

V13

Score First , Grind Hard , No Mercy
Sep 21, 2005
Any chance they're going to play him at center?

He can play all 3 positions or so i've read from multiple scouting reports so it's a small possibility i guess.

That said whatever the organization decide i just hope they stick to it. Don't Galchenyukize the guy by playing him at a different positions on different lines every 2 games. Just put him in one position and let him focus , develop and gain experience at that spot and roll with it.

I fully expect him to be a winger btw, Playing at C require more responsibilities . Let Suzuki and Dach handle this and Demidov focus and polish his offensive game at W

Reactions: Kiss Under the Guy

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
He can play all 3 positions or so i've read from multiple scouting reports so it's a small possibility i guess.

That said whatever the organization decide i just hope they stick to it. Don't Galchenyukize the guy by playing him at a different positions on different lines every 2 games. Just put him in one position and let him focus , develop and gain experience at that spot and roll with it.

I fully expect him to be a winger btw, Playing at C require more responsibilities . Let Suzuki and Dach handle this and Demidov focus and polish his offensive game at W

If Dach is hurt again this season and it looks like we can't count on him, my guess would be the give Demidov a shot at C when he comes over. If we go through the season without a 2C again, though, chances are we end up with another high pick and use it on a C. By the time that player is ready for the NHL we will probably have a better understanding of what Demidov at C would look like.

Hopefully Dach can just play full seasons and none of it matters.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad