Prospect Info: [2024 - 5th] Ivan Motherbleeping Demidov (RW), SKA St. Petersburg (MHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
And you sincerely believe this? Lol

The only thing I believe, it's that Habs don't needed to draft in top 3 to grab the 2nd best player in this draft.

But yeah, I just speak what they said from manager the Utah, but you right, he can't say that he wanted Demidov and not Iginla. So I understand why he said that.

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
The only thing I believe, it's that Habs don't needed to draft in top 3 to grab the 2nd best player in this draft.

But yeah, I just speak what they said from manager the Utah, but you right, he can't say that he wanted Demidov and not Iginla. So I understand why he said that.
I didn't mean to make it sound that bad bud!
I was just trying to make light of an *obvious* saving face (lying) about how he wouldn't obviously of taken Demidov if he somehow made it to 6 overall lol

..And when it's all said and done... he very well be could be the 1st best player of this draft lol

Reactions: Tyson

KevSkillz4

Apr 11, 2016
I didn't mean to make it sound that bad bud!
I was just trying to make light of an *obvious* saving face (lying) about how he wouldn't obviously of taken Demidov if he somehow made it to 6 overall lol

..And when it's all said and done... he very well be could be the 1st best player of this draft lol

Yes. I agree with you, Demidov can become the best player from 2024 draft aswell!

I can't understand 3 teams passed on him. Imagine two seconds Bedard - Demidov. Carlsson - Demidov. Fantilli - Demidov.

Now we all going to see Slaf - Suzuki - Demidov in the show!!

Zine

Feb 28, 2002
Zavragin is going to play for Sochi for sure, Koromyslov will probably make Lada's roster, Kuzmin was a PPG player in the VHL last season. I'm pretty sure Ilia Fedotov will make Sochi. There are probably other KHLers on the team as well. Of course it's not the best Team Russia U23 because most of the top U23 are preparing for the season on their KHL teams, but there are some good players on it.

Cmon, this team is awful for an U23.....at least on paper.

But the point is why Demidov is banished to the U23 with SKA crap like Lazutin, Kuzmin, Sinyatkin, Sapunov. He was playing with Gritsyuk and Michkov last preseason.
Hopefully its to get his legs under him after the injury while being the driver of the offense. I dunno,

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City

tumblr_mj9m2vQWFN1s3wsgdo1_500.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad