2024-25 Roster…too soon?

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
They could use a press box defenseman unless they have Phillips penciled in for the gig but that's about it. For every guy they've lost they brought in a better to much better replacement.

If Hawks dont want to have Phillips or Crevier as #7, would a guy like Gustav Lindstrom be of interest?

25 yr old 6'2 RD
Former Wing 2nd round pick (Was once well-regarded prospect)
174 NHL games under his belt

Never has put it together but has been playing regularly in NHL for several years now

Could be option for #7 D spot to rotate in and out of lineup at low cost/low risk

Reactions: Muffinalt

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Looks like they are definitely creating some competition. Vlasic, Jones, Murphy, Brodie, Martinez are all playing. Murphy could be hurt but if he isn’t, that leaves a single spot for Kaiser, Korchinski, EDM, Allan.
Or Murphy or Jones want out. But you definitely can’t rely on Murphy to healthy at this point anyways.

Reactions: TLEH

MicronMega

Jan 31, 2022
Toronto, NY
Kaiser is the 7th D. He has lots of veteran leadership to show him the way then KK, Levshunov, EDM, Crevier, Phillips and Allan can all play in Rockford.

Rockford is going to have a good team. This all but assures Nazar is down there too

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Kaiser is the 7th D. He has lots of veteran leadership to show him the way then KK, Levshunov, EDM, Crevier, Phillips and Allan can all play in Rockford.

Rockford is going to have a good team. This all but assures Nazar is down there too
Nazar is playing in Chicago.

Behn Wilson

Mar 14, 2002
Chicago, Il
Visit site
Some nice additions, nothing to do cartwheels over but looking forward to seeing Bertuzzi as a Hawk along w getting Teuvu back. Plus adding Nazar will help.

Not that big a deal but I am bummed we could not get Lafferty signed, He didnt sign for that much wonder why they could not work something out here.

Reactions: MarotteMarauder

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Production
I posted in the other thing but Teravinen Hall and Bertuzzi are probably good for an average of 20G. Bedard adds 10 in progression. Nazar replaces Tyler Johnson’s production. We are +70 in goals. Which is 20th in the league last year.

Deadline
We should have a few appealing expiring assets. Taylor Hall, Martinez, Athanasiou, kurashev (maybe), Murphy (maybe). If hall is rehabbed and on pace for 20 his reputation could creep close to a 1st. Martinez can be replaced by Levshunov naturally at year end. Doubt AA is worth anything. Murphy maybe if he has a solid comeback.

Camp battles
kurashev has to prove it or TT will take his top spot. Reichel is fighting for his career. PPQB1- if korchinski gonna be here he needs to take Seth’s job. The other spots are clearly TT Bedard Bertuzzi. Kurashev Reichel Nazar can battle for the last spot. The biggest roster spot battle will be between EDM Kaiser and Korchinski for the spot. I have no horse in that battle. May best man win.

The big questions: will be Nazar up or down? (Probably up) Will Levshunov be in college or with the Hogs? (I like hogs) How sick will Bedard be? Year two has been where we can see monster jumps in production.

With that I’m out for the summer. See you in September.

Attachments

• IMG_3329.jpeg
    IMG_3329.jpeg
    241.2 KB · Views: 2

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
Bertuzzi-Bedard-Kurashev

Hall-Nazar-Teravainen

Reichel-Dickinson-Mikheyev

Maroon-Foligno-AA

(Donato, C. Smith, Joey-A…send one to Rockford)

That’s about how things are looking at forward right now. I’m really hoping Reichel bounces back after a tough 2023 and earns a permanent role moving forward, lots of talent there and it’s too soon to give up on him. Wonder who else might earn a role in camp or be a surprise that forces their way into the discussion…

Vlasic-Jones
KK-Murphy
Martinez-Brodie
(Kaiser?)

Mrazek
(Brossoit)

Looking MUUUUUCH better than what we had last season, night and day.

Last edited:
Reactions: Muffinalt

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
That seems incredibly doubtful after today. Both Nazar and Korchinski likely start in Rockford at this point.
Chicago literally wouldn't have a second goal scoring line if Nazar was in Rockford.

Sure, they're creating competition but Nazar is gonna smoke them all and win a spot without breaking a sweat.

Korch is Rockford bound for sure.

Darkstar

Nov 3, 2007
Denver, CO
I want TT and Bertuzzi with Bedard. I could see TT with 65 points, Bertuzzi with 55 points and Bedard with 90. I'd prefer to have Nazar up here unless he truly isn't ready. Reichel better find another gear and play with more urgency or he flat out ain't making this squad. I hope they have KK doing serious work in the gym because he needs to get a lot stronger.

Reactions: Hollowmoon

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
I wonder if donato is a option to trade in the off season. 12 goals 30 pts on 3rd line minutes on a bad team. with the contracts given out. could be a nice option for a team looking for a cheap bottom 6. with one year left. only 28 maybe carolina.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad