2024-25 PWHL Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NoQuitInNewMexico

it's okay cause it's all just the way it should be
Jan 7, 2011
new mexico lol
They didn't technically drive them away. They bought them out, then proceeded to act like they never existed. "Snob Hockey" comes to mind.
The PWHPA-PHF schism seemed like such a bitter chapter - five years or so of people calling each other snobs and scabs, and I'm sure it has filtered down into the current PWHL locker rooms to an extent - so there is some value in forgetting. Now that it's over, I don't think they hype up whatever their PWHPA "Dream Gap Tours" were either.

But in that fine tradition of the Carolina Hurricanes wearing Hartford Whalers jerseys, maybe some of the old brands will be back in a few years if they think they can cash in on them.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
The PWHPA-PHF schism seemed like such a bitter chapter - five years or so of people calling each other snobs and scabs, and I'm sure it has filtered down into the current PWHL locker rooms to an extent - so there is some value in forgetting. Now that it's over, I don't think they hype up whatever their PWHPA "Dream Gap Tours" were either. ...
Nobody should delude themselves that the "Dream Gap" attitude and its negative influences do not linger in the day-to-day business decisions of the PWHL. The Frost are the primary example, as they hide behind what is essentially a media blackout (silently sanctioned by the League leadeship) & hope their parade of the First Champions trophy around Minnesota will distract their fanbase from the realities of a deeply troubled organization.

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad