2024-25 PWHL Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

red devil

Oct 14, 2004
Montreal Saints (Saintes)
Boston Surge/Breakers
Toronto Monarchs/Royals
Minnesota Ice
New York Sirens
Ottawa Alert

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
THN's prolific contributor Ian Kennedy is publishing faster than I can post his occasionally interesting content. So short of a dedicated IK thread, here's a link to his webpage for y'all to pick your own poisons: THN-Kennedy☠️

Last edited:

Satan

MIGHTY
Apr 13, 2010
Lapland
1725886674708.png

uncleben

Global Moderator
Dec 4, 2008
Acton, Ontario
Overall not bad

Ottawa's looks like an ECHL team... I guess it's cool they got the logo be both an O and a C
Toronto's is underwhelming, imo. I think preferred Royals, Monarchs, Reign, etc. Just doesn't really look like a hockey logo to me, maybe a shoulder patch, and yellow as a Toronto colour feels off
Sirens, I hope they drop the doppler effect-y thing from the logo eventually. Kind of basketball vibes, but not bad overall

Fleet, with the sideways anchor making the B is dope
Minnesota Frost works. No complaints, simple but effective. Could've made an M in the icicles of the F
Victoire is honestly pretty solid. Like the "hidden" M in the logo. Maybe a little bit like a NA soccer logo

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
LOTS of opportunities for the teams to introduce reverse-retro & theme night unis based on the branding runners-up/honorable mentions/deep fakes. And who said hockey is a sport?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad