2024-25 New Goalie Gear Setups and Masks

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Ahh yes the annual everyone hates Dave art and goalies should have helmets in an aestetic I like and prefer or else it's crap.

As always daveart doesn't just make random shit that goalies have the deal with. These goalies choose him and have a say in the design process.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Really curious about Markstrom's NJ mask and if he goes back to the artist in Calgary he started using w/ the Skull/Tanev teeth mask.

I think that artist could hit it out of the park with a Devils mask if they're willing to go a little dark.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Hoping to see some more guys switch from Bauer to Brian's/Vaughn.

Hoping to see masks designed by someone other than DaveArt.

Clearly I'm a dreamer.

But you're not the only one... 🎶

The Bauer graphics typically just look like old timey no name brand Canadian Tire street hockey pads from the 90s to me. With random angular stripes and shapes printed on. Which you'd think would trigger some nostalgia or something, but i just don't really get it. Too many random slashes and dashes and pointy blocks of colour that don't seem to have much purposefulness.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Ahh yes the annual everyone hates Dave art and goalies should have helmets in an aestetic I like and prefer or else it's crap.

As always daveart doesn't just make random shit that goalies have the deal with. These goalies choose him and have a say in the design process.
Just once I'd like to see a goalie asked about their mask and gear by the team's media for a fluff piece and see them respond with "yeah I just asked for 4-D Lens Tech and a Picture Within a Picture Unlocking a New Dimension" and then I might believe people when they say this.

talightf52

Dec 21, 2019
Really curious about Markstrom's NJ mask and if he goes back to the artist in Calgary he started using w/ the Skull/Tanev teeth mask.

I think that artist could hit it out of the park with a Devils mask if they're willing to go a little dark.
The artist posted an instagram story where he was listening to a podcast about the Jersey Devil and said he was using it for some inspiration, so looks like he'll be doing Markstrom's mask.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
The artist posted an instagram story where he was listening to a podcast about the Jersey Devil and said he was using it for some inspiration, so looks like he'll be doing Markstrom's mask.
Oh my, that could be dope as f***

1721702385058.png

I also forgot he was gaining other NHL clients, hr did Price's last mask and a recent Freddie Andersen one.
1721702592251.png
1721702613990.png

bucks_oil

Aug 25, 2005
This year's edition starts off with Ville Husso trying out some new Bauer Supreme Shadow pillows:

Joseph Woll looking sharp in his new Bauer Supreme Shadow setup, also apparently changed from a Vaughn Pro's Choice lid to a Bauer 960:

This picture looks like EA Sports... or at the most AI generated?!

Pants are way too shiny and shouldn't his glove be facing out? I'm no expert with some of the newer RVH techniques, but that's odd strategy to seal a post.

Luc Labelle

Lucius 895 Injuries
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2005
Winnipeg
This picture looks like EA Sports... or at the most AI generated?!

Pants are way too shiny and shouldn't his glove be facing out? I'm no expert with some of the newer RVH techniques, but that's odd strategy to seal a post.
Clearly it is a promotional picture displaying the Bauer branding with the glove turned out to show the Shadow tag.

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Is it too much to ask for with Jarry and Ned getting masks that says "f*** you Sully?"

I think I will contact one of these goalie mask making folks and get one custom made for myself and then send it to Jarry and Ned.

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Is matte all they know anymore? Matte is cool in a short amount. When a large amount have it, it is BLAH!

Reactions: _habsfan9

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad