2024-25 New Goalie Gear Setups and Masks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
My bad a fictitious “beast” that looks like a tiger and crappy Minnesota sports logos.
Weird take by a fan of a team that is named after a fictitious "Jersey Devil" that either looked like a weird Devil Chicken or a dwarf/elf with fangs, bat wings, and hooves.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
You just don’t understand 5D galaxy sparkle technology .

It’s the wave of the future
1725209520092.jpeg

PhysicalGraffiti

Bolts STM
Jul 26, 2007
NY to TB
And here it is, the first official Utah lid.

I still find it astoundingly stupid they're going with a generic name like this and no logo. They had more than enough time to come up with something and the whole, waiting a year to "get it right" is pathetic.

I hope this doesn't become a trend if/when there is more movement/expansion.

Zobitembois

Devilsfanindisguise
Jan 25, 2011
I get what you see about use of logo deformation going "abstract" like Marty's mask.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

Probably an unconventional opinion, but i love the heck out of these pads. I hope a lot more guys make the switch to that style. Even if the knee roll look is "fake".

I like it...That said IMHO the Jets need to follow what the Oilers and Flames had done - go back to their logo/jerseys of past years...Their current iteration (F18 crest) is dull.

The Jets 3rd jersey would be a solid choice.

View attachment 904640

*CF-188

But yeah. It'd be nicer if they went back to just...the classic uniforms that Arizona...errr...Utah owns or whatever. One of the even more stylized generic "Jets". But the Hornet made sense at the time, and at the rate they'll be replaced and buying new "gently used" ones and all to keep the fleet flying, going to still be relevant for a very long time to come. :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
I suspect you are thinking of Mike Palmateer's mask while he was with Washington.

He was with the Caps for the '80-'81 season and the '81-82 campaign.
Palmateer was actually the 2nd one to wear that "style" that looks like the Confederate Flag but his wasn't exactly the Confederate flag by looks unless you really tried to force that narrative, apparently they can't figure out how idiotic it looks even today. Dunc wore it for the Rangers which was just stupid, then 5-6yrs later, Palmateer has his but it's just a Star which is less egregious than say Dunc and his whole reasoning behind it.

Dunc Wilson
tumblr_n2c01hWBiD1spx4u4o1_500.jpg

Palmateer
55528eb08b03629471e97fabf00f8106.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad