Laval Rocket: 2024-25 Laval Rocket Thread

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

Laval still has 8D: Engstrom, Mailloux, Trudeau, Lindstrom, Hayes, Wortherspoon, Jacobs, and Jandric.

Jandric was mostly with 3R last year after Laval acquired him for Laaouan. So it's likely he will also be sent down to 3R and Laval goes with 7D. Of course, there's no roster limit in the AHL, so Laval could go with 8D.

Last edited:
Reactions: EveryDay

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
If ABB was down there, I’d probably pay for the subscription, but that forward group is just looking iffy to me. We’re basically counting on Farrel, Mesar and Roy to do really well, with Florian and Tuch to also do well. I’m very wary of that. No Reinbacher on the back end for most of the year as well? I’m not as optimistic as I was.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
If ABB was down there, I’d probably pay for the subscription, but that forward group is just looking iffy to me. We’re basically counting on Farrel, Mesar and Roy to do really well, with Florian and Tuch to also do well. I’m very wary of that. No Reinbacher on the back end for most of the year as well? I’m not as optimistic as I was.
And Beck?!

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006

Laval still has 8D: Engstrom, Mailloux, Trudeau, Lindstrom, Hayes, Wortherspoon, Jacobs, and Jandric.

Jandric was mostly with 3R last year after Laval acquired him for Laaouan. So it's likely he will also be sent down to 3R and Laval goes with 7D. Of course, there's no roster limit in the AHL, so Laval could go with 8D.
Laval has 8 D right now and Trois-Rivieres 6 under contract with either TR or Laval, plus three on tryouts.

Not counting the tryouts, TR has 22 players now in camp. If Jandric gets added, they will have 23, which is two over the limit of 21 (though one extra is allowed in October).

ECHL teams usually dress 6 D, 11 F and 2 G to make up the total allowed of 19, and carry one extra D and one extra F on the active roster. It will be interesting to see who TR cuts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad