2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Why are all players still on waivers until tomorrow? Season begins today, seems kinda weird I can't grab anyone until tomorrow to play earliest Thursday now that Svech is on IR

archangel2

May 19, 2019
while I enjoyed the shit kicking the nucks gave--I was hoping for a little more from the Hyman and Hopkins. Without them doing stuff I am in trouble. whomever saved me from Campbell, thank you. I was on my watch list and was my choice until he was taken a few moments before my turn.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
trade call--there is a reason behind my madness with this trade

Players to Trade from...
logo

VANILLA​

Manager:
default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
TJ

RankingsFantasyGoaltending
GoaltendersOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredWGA*GAASVSA*SV%
Player Note
A. Schmid NJ - G
168-51%------
2024 Draft Picks
  • Round 4
Players to Trade from...
logo

Archangel​

Manager:
default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
Steve

RankingsFantasyGoaltending
GoaltendersOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredWGA*GAASVSA*SV%
New Player Note
T. Demko VAN - G 
L, 0-2 @PHI
114-90%022.094042.952

2024 Draft Picks​

• Round 8

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Nope! Solid offensive week by my skaters but goalies and secondary stats let me down. Just checked out the player rankings so far though and I got 4 of the top 6 haha that's kinda nuts, although it's obviously very early...

View attachment 756612
For goalies were not a factor in the lose. I thought you were going tom flip both plus/minus and hits..you flipped only plus/minus

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I know it is early--but LB has 10 games on me this week--So I think he gets his first W of the year this week..Unless he pulls off something my goalies get my pts this week

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Just a respectful head ups. I will be on an exploration vessel for all of December and January, so I will be pre-setting my rosters just in case I get bottled up at work and lose track of day. So any trades will need to be done by December 1st. I will be doing some more trades.. just waiting to see how other teams start gelling together

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I am thinking about taking offers for Hyman, Hopkins and Oettenger. No I am not given up..just paying the price for going all in last year and you guys know I love to trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad