2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archangel2

May 19, 2019
And just a reminder. I am on an Exploration ship(not as fancy as it sounds), from what looks like now mid november till Mid feb. While I will still be around and will have access to the net this time, my time is going to be tight--so I am doing things now and not later with my roster

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
vrr9jzM.png

shawn-michaels.gif

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I was wrong about pasta, I did not expect the season from him after losing both number centres.

I’ll eat crow on this one

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Just to let you guys know. Until this site changes it rules on the cookies you need to accept, I will be posting here less and less. I got dragged down to cyber security office and they talked me through all the cookies that this site uses. The word intrusive was used a lot and they talked me through just how intrusive some of the cookies are. An example is that if you are using this site on your android phone, several of the cookies could access you contact list and while the usual cookies used to track the 3 sites you went to before and 3 sites after you visited this site, most of the cookies now track all the sites you visit. All cookies are active 365 days from everyday you log onto this site. I do not mind ADS but these cookies go way beyond what I find acceptable.

It took me about a minute to get around the "accept cookie" box to post this. It took 22 F5s to get here--The amount of information this site now wants via their cookies is on dangerous ground in my opinion.

I would suggest anyone who understand how cookies and other cyber security works, I highly recommend you go one by one through all the cookies you now have to accept for this site. Even if you deny one cookie, the site does not like it.

If you do go through the cookies--the key phrase to look for is "may or may not". There is too much ambiguity in how the terms and conditions of each individual cookies are written and they are applied. There was a discussion on the main board a few weeks ago and after a few days it was locked. Me and about 5 other posters went into a private chat on another site and it sounds like when the site lost their two main admins in Fugu and Buffaloed, the new guys, whether they knew it or not, allowed the overlords of this board to run rough shot in how they now run the board.

Most cookies fall under the category of data mining and most of the cookies T and C say they "may or may not" share the date with "their" partners. They do not say who their partners our though.

According to the cyber security guys I work with. This site now falls into the data mining sharing category and that is not good. You guys have my email so until the site changes their rules I will only be able to post when I have personal laptop(which I rarely use) or an old android that have laying around.

Reactions: CRDragon and BrockH

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Just to let you guys know. Until this site changes it rules on the cookies you need to accept, I will be posting here less and less. I got dragged down to cyber security office and they talked me through all the cookies that this site uses. The word intrusive was used a lot and they talked me through just how intrusive some of the cookies are. An example is that if you are using this site on your android phone, several of the cookies could access you contact list and while the usual cookies used to track the 3 sites you went to before and 3 sites after you visited this site, most of the cookies now track all the sites you visit. All cookies are active 365 days from everyday you log onto this site. I do not mind ADS but these cookies go way beyond what I find acceptable.

It took me about a minute to get around the "accept cookie" box to post this. It took 22 F5s to get here--The amount of information this site now wants via their cookies is on dangerous ground in my opinion.

I would suggest anyone who understand how cookies and other cyber security works, I highly recommend you go one by one through all the cookies you now have to accept for this site. Even if you deny one cookie, the site does not like it.

If you do go through the cookies--the key phrase to look for is "may or may not". There is too much ambiguity in how the terms and conditions of each individual cookies are written and they are applied. There was a discussion on the main board a few weeks ago and after a few days it was locked. Me and about 5 other posters went into a private chat on another site and it sounds like when the site lost their two main admins in Fugu and Buffaloed, the new guys, whether they knew it or not, allowed the overlords of this board to run rough shot in how they now run the board.

Most cookies fall under the category of data mining and most of the cookies T and C say they "may or may not" share the date with "their" partners. They do not say who their partners our though.

According to the cyber security guys I work with. This site now falls into the data mining sharing category and that is not good. You guys have my email so until the site changes their rules I will only be able to post when I have personal laptop(which I rarely use) or an old android that have laying around.
Thanks for the heads up, I’ll look into this.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
two categories by 1!! gotta feed some basement teams sometimes :P

I get the jump on you about once a decade, got to celebrate when it happens. :laugh::wg: Our 15+ year rivalry is incredible and very special to me.

I truly don't like this site. This league is literally the only reason I still visit it. That information doesn't surprise me. :thumbd:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
took me 34 refreshes due to my refusel to accept cookies to post this trade

laugh at me as you like for this one--but I can defend it

I think 20 is actuall 11 or 12th round

Players to Trade from...
logo

Canucker​

Manager:
0a06ecf5-664e-4e8e-b0c7-e8aecb77466d_64sq.jpg
Bill Bixby

RankingsFantasyOffense
Forwards/DefensemenOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredTOI/G*GAP+/-PIMPPPSOGHITBLK
Player Note
Q. Byfield LA - C,LW
3:00 am @VGK
PIT60113834%14:5128107631645
Player Note
D. Jiricek CBJ - D
DAL9945082%13:341230606612
2024 Draft Picks
  • Round 1
  • Round 2
Players to Trade from...
logo

Archangel​

Manager:
default_user_profile_pic_64sq.jpg
Steve

RankingsFantasyOffense
Forwards/DefensemenOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredTOI/G*GAP+/-PIMPPPSOGHITBLK
Player Note
Z. Hyman EDM - LW,RW 
@sj5615097%19:014610-44228159
RankingsFantasyGoaltending
GoaltendersOpp:Pre-SeasonCurrent% RosteredTOIWGAGAASVSASV%
Player Note
J. Oettinger DAL - G 
@CBJ1427100%289775172.11237254.933

2024 Draft Picks​

• Round 4
  • Round 20

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Confirmed...pleasure doing business with you. Giving up my picks this early could really come back to bite me, but oh well.
and I was not coming off my "request" for those picks and getting two rookies is never a bad thing during a rebuild

Last edited:
Reactions: VanillaCoke

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
and I was not coming off my "request" for those picks and getting two rookies is never a bad thing during a rebuild
Well...one rookie for sure, if Byfield plays the rest of the season he will have passed rookie eligibility I think.

It's a better offer than I gave for Oettinger so passes muster there!

I don't get the "CRD Discount" so I have to pay full freight. :sarcasm::laugh:

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Well...one rookie for sure, if Byfield plays the rest of the season he will have passed rookie eligibility I think.

I don't get the "CRD Discount" so I have to pay full freight. :sarcasm::laugh:
Goes without saying I am selling low on all oilers. Until they get a goalie--they are f***ed and we all love it

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Nice having an office job when Dustin Wolf is called up at 10 am on a Thursday haha. Hopefully they give him a legit shot to take over the job!

That's a good pickup. I love goalie prospects and am eyeing a bunch of them.

I was hoping Samsonov would pan out. Been following him since his prospect days. But having some bad Varlamov vibes... Russian goalies, all the talent in the world but streaky. I want Flyers era Number One Cop back. :D

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
Hey I have an idea for next year that might help some of our weird prospect issues with AHL call ups etc. Why don't we add a NA spot? My other league has one. That way people can draft a prospect like Wolf or Wright or whoever it may be that's starting in the AHL and keep them in their NA designated spot (like a IR spot but for NA players) all year if they want, or until they get called up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad