2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Literally psychic premonition. I didn’t know mothers read tea leaves about hockey. What’s their records with their bookies?

Why be mad?
It's not a "psychic premonition" dude...they had been sent down. That means they are clearly and explicitly not on the active roster. That means they are clearly and explicitly not eligible to be added.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
It's not a "psychic premonition" dude...they had been sent down. That means they are clearly and explicitly not on the active roster. That means they are clearly and explicitly not eligible to be added.

Already stated the case. This entire argument is founded upon things that hadn't happened yet. Literally psychic premonition. Don't get salty because my team is beyond sick this year.

By the way, my team is unbelievably sick this year. :eek:

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Already stated the case. This entire argument is founded upon things that hadn't happened yet. Literally psychic premonition. Don't get salty because my team is beyond sick this year.

By the way, my team is unbelievably sick this year. :eek:
So sick it needs to be put down...its still early but I'm ready to stick a fork in you. lol

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
So sick it needs to be put down...its still early but I'm ready to stick a fork in you. lol

1sRX.gif

I just grabbed myself an early Christmas Present out of Free Agency. See you this weekend, hope you enjoy the taste of the backside of my hand. :nod:

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Come Christmas I'm going to guess your new team name is going to be "Balls Deep for Bedard". lol

:D I would like this post but I think they took away my like functions and I'm on some double secret probation. This series is like an early preview of the Premiere finals this year.

Reactions: Canucker

archangel2

May 19, 2019
:D I would like this post but I think they took away my like functions and I'm on some double secret probation. This series is like an early preview of the Premiere finals this year.
Did you show someone the home movie of you and the two cows in Abbotsford again?

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
how bad have my goalies this week?

0 wins
18 goals against
5.25 GAA
115 Shots
.843 save %
Entering Sunday I had you beat (Kallgren bailed me out):
1 win (somehow?)
19 goals against
5.47 GAA
93 saves
.830 save %

Can you imagine having your stats, and taking 3 of 4 categories?

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Have you seen my goalie stats? He's an upgrade!

:laugh:

At least he will help in the saves category.
Anaheim gives up almost 40 shots a game.

Entering Sunday I had you beat (Kallgren bailed me out):
1 win (somehow?)
19 goals against
5.47 GAA
93 saves
.830 save %

Can you imagine having your stats, and taking 3 of 4 categories?

I am actually surprised by how bad the goalies have been this year.
It is almost back to the 80s nowadays.

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Trade to announce:
Faulk + 7th to BrockH

Morrissey + 11th to Archangel

I was on the fence, then I went down 13-0 this week as I imploded again, and realized I should probably hedge in the direction of picks if I'm on the fence about anything the way this season is going...

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Trade to announce:
Faulk + 7th to BrockH

Morrissey + 11th to Archangel

I was on the fence, then I went down 13-0 this week as I imploded again, and realized I should probably hedge in the direction of picks if I'm on the fence about anything the way this season is going...
confirmed---still tweeking my roster

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad