2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Yeah, they'd already been sent down. That's not what Arch is disagreeing with though. I said if he added them before they were sent down, and they were listed as NA, he would have a case. Arch said he wouldn't.
The way it was explained to me was unless DRAFTED any player listed as NA would have to get dropped. I expect oilers to send down Halloway. Because I drafted him I don't have to drop him.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
argue about stuff I did and was told could not do?--I argued till I was blue in the face and lost
Different situations and different actors. I was told I had valid points I should present to the league when arguing my case in private. But I don't even care anymore. I drafted such a money team, I don't care about that panic move anymore.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Different situations and different actors. I was told I had valid points I should present to the league when arguing my case in private. But I don't even care anymore. I drafted such a money team, I don't care about that panic move anymore.
Nope. It is about keeping players that are NA. I Have lost that battle over the course of a couple of seasons.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Nope. It is about keeping players that are NA. I Have lost that battle over the course of a couple of seasons.

Nope. It is a ruling based upon psychic premonitions which is unfair and silly considering this entire game is based upon speculation and the thing I was penalized for hadn't happened yet, in this context. No one knew what the opening NHL rosters were going to be. So to penalize a team for something that hasn't happened yet is absurd. And there wasn't a clear rule for this specific instance. But again, different situations, different actors.

I could have argued this and won but again, don't care. Total panic move. My goaltending battery is absolute fire now. Now that Tarasov was called up who was my number one prospect all along. Don't even want to argue.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Nope. It is a ruling based upon psychic premonitions which is unfair and silly considering this entire game is based upon speculation and the thing I was penalized for hadn't happened yet, in this context. No one knew what the opening NHL rosters were going to be. So to penalize a team for something that hasn't happened yet is absurd. And there wasn't a clear rule for this specific instance. But again, different situations, different actors.

I could have argued this and won but again, don't care. Total panic move. My goaltending battery is absolute fire now. Now that Tarasov was called up who was my number one prospect all along. Don't even want to argue.

It was already announced that both players were send down when you picked them up.
It was clear that they would not be on the opening roster.
There is absolutely nothing to speculate...
And no "psychic premonition" was necessary.
It was clear as day that those players were not eligible to be picked up.

Plus...
You were never penalized anyways.
CRD simply stated that rules have been broken...
And informed you that further actions will be enforced if the rules are not followed.
He gave you a lot of leeway.

Anyways...
I have said my piece.
Everything is fine now...
So we should all move on.

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
It was clear that they would not be on the opening roster.

This is a psychic premonition for something that hadn't happened yet. Both goalies I speculated to be top two in their organization and made those moves before opening NHL rosters were set. What you're saying would be the same as me saying you're going to get in a car wreck next week or win a million dollars.

The game doesn't start until NHL opening day. Penalizing a team based on psychic premonitions of what that opening day roster might look like is silly. No one knows what the opening rosters would be. A goalie could injured, f*** the coach's wife, be outplayed, any number of things. I picked up two players before opening day on the speculation that they would be the best in those positions for my team. Same as buying an ICO pre-release on the hopes it makes a big exchange or has a big opening.

The rule as I understand it only effects NA players during the season. We weren't in the season.

Again, who cares?

1152244170.0.jpg

Has arrived.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Wow...

Frankly...
There is nothing speculative...
Because there is nothing to gamble on.
They are still not called up right now pretty much proves it.

Whatever.
This is beyond dumb.
You can believe whatever you want to believe.
Have a good season.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Wow 6 points separating 1st to 12th, closest start to the season ever. 1 point separating 4th to 10th!

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I just realized my defense is more ridiculous that i first thought lol

Hughes
Letang
Dahlin
Karlsson
Dunn

Reactions: Balls Mahoney

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
Wow...

Frankly...
There is nothing speculative...
Because there is nothing to gamble on.
They are still not called up right now pretty much proves it.

Whatever.
This is beyond dumb.
You can believe whatever you want to believe.
Have a good season.

This entire game is speculation or do you have a book with what everyone is going to score this season? If so, look out for an old guy named Biff with a cane. He’s going to try to steal it from you.

What happened after the season started doesn’t mean anything for what happened before the season started.

Why be mad? Tarasov will make everyone happy.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
This entire game is speculation or do you have a book with what everyone is going to score this season? If so, look out for an old guy named Biff with a cane. He’s going to try to steal it from you.

What happened after the season started doesn’t mean anything for what happened before the season started.

Why be mad? Tarasov will make everyone happy.

You made a bet...
Against 2 players that everyone and their mothers know will not be called up anytime soon.
Then when everyone is proven right...
And even remind you of the violation of the rules...
You cry foul and call yourself a victim.
Frankly...
You are the worst gambler in the world.

Look...
I held back a lot on what I want to say in my last post...
So please just go away.
You are wrong...
So deal with it.

I was not mad before...
But now you just piss me off.
I have put you on ignore...
So please do not respond to me anymore.

Last edited:

Balls Mahoney

Aug 14, 2008
Legend
You made a bet...
Against 2 players that everyone and their mothers know they will not be called up anytime soon

Literally psychic premonition. I didn’t know mothers read tea leaves about hockey. What’s their records with their bookies?

Why be mad?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad