2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Unless you get a PPP docked off...
It looks to be the case.
You got the tiebreaker.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Currently Yahoo has CaptainBo winning, but is the result official? Congrats, if that's the case!

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Congrats Cap! A well fought victory....kudos to VC for going toe-to-toe! Another season in the books.

Now, if anyone is looking to upgrade some keepers let me know...I'm selling, if anyone is looking for a goalie not named Nedeljkovic.

Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

BrockH

Nov 12, 2008
Toronto, ON
Haha...just a tough way to lose, so close. Great season though man, you deserved better in the end!
If it's any comfort, I lost to CRDragon the same way in the 2016 season. Tiebreaker was regular season. We tied the second regular season matchup, but in the first one I lost 4-5 after failing to set my lineup (it was the difference - haunts me to this day, lol). That's the closest I've been to the championship in like...15 years or however long this league has been going. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
If it's any comfort, I lost to CRDragon the same way in the 2016 season. Tiebreaker was regular season. We tied the second regular season matchup, but in the first one I lost 4-5 after failing to set my lineup (it was the difference - haunts me to this day, lol). That's the closest I've been to the championship in like...15 years or however long this league has been going. :(

Yeah, I've looked at your roster several times throughout the years and it boggles my mind that you haven't won...just goes to show how much luck can play a huge factor every year.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Captain Bo was 1 SOG from the final too.
Luck plays a big part in fantasy hockey.
It is what it is.

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
I know it's a busy time for actual hockey news but this thread was on page 5, gotta bump it.

Anyone take a look at their keepers yet? Just glimpsing for the first time now, I feel less dumb for dropping Lankinen for an extra skater in the playoffs. Thought I was giving up a starting goalie but apparently not haha.

Mika Zibanejad
Jonathan Huberdeau
Andrei Svechnikov
JT Miller
Kirill Kaprizov (R)
Adam Fox (R)
Thomas Chabot
Shea Theodore
Cam Talbot
Igor Shesterkin (R)

Those are my 10 right now. I know it's 9, but tough to decide at this point which of these guys is out. Will obviously look at trading one of them for picks or a couple of them for a keeper upgrade closer to draft time. Going for 3 in a row baby!

If anyone is interested in Chabot, Miller, Toffoli, Couturier or Strome, send me a DM.

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Its been a tumultuous offseason for Seal Club. Likely going to have a substantial changing of the guard for keepers with Rask, Andersen and Jarry all questionable.

Right now I am definitely keeping:
Suzuki (R)
Scheifele
Hamilton
Knight (R)

Then we get to probably keeping:
Ullmark
1 of Andersen/Jarry TBD

Then a bunch of questions for the last 3 spots because my team sucks. Any of Ekblad, Dahlin or Kubalik are borderline keepers. Also looking at keeping additional rookies depending on how training camps go. Tolvanen and Wahlstrom being the most likely keepers.

If anyone wants to do a keeper or pick trade for a starting goalie, hit me up.

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
For Sure Keepers:
McDavid
Landeskog
Rielly
Chychrun
Vanecek (R)
Zadina (R)

3 Spots for following
Trocheck
Meier
Fiala
OEL
Kuemper
Markstrom
Provorov
McAvoy
Pionk
Buchnevich
Perron
Palat
Verhaeghe

Feel free to send some offers/feelers my way.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
We have an open spot? Who left?

As for my keepers, I have no earthly idea who i'll wind up keeping...I need to see who gets traded where and who stands out in training camp...but I'm leaning towards keeping...

Eichel
Aho
Hellebucyk
Lehner
Stuetzle (R)
Zegras (R)
Caufield (R)
Pacioretty
Batherson/Letang

I'm pretty much open to discussing anything...I don't have any keeper I won't move if the right deal comes along.

HockeyNightInAsia

Mar 22, 2020
If you guys can't find anyone for the open spot, I can handle it for sure. 15 years Yahoo vet. Any quick reference to the rules?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad