2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Wow didn't think the team was able to pull off a goalie category and won all the close categories.

GG Canucker, it was a lot closer than the score looks.

Reactions: Canucker

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
Wow didn't think the team was able to pull off a goalie category and won all the close categories.

GG Canucker, it was a lot closer than the score looks.

Congrats CRD! A well fought victory...Hellebucyk giveth and Hellebucyk taketh away. lol...I think your pickups just far outclassed mine. Next year will be the year of the Canucker!

Reactions: CRDragon

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Why do my goalies like to begin the week playing worse than empty nets? Ugh can't hate Kuemper though, bailed me out last week, but unacceptable tonight.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I will put Ehlers on LTIR.
He is out for the season...
And I plan to keep him for next year.

Last edited:
Reactions: CRDragon

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
SV% dips below .850 once again by Wednesday night LOL this goaltending is a joke, this includes a shutout game as well. Wow.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Fun week though.
Big swings thus far.

I do not want to jinx myself...
But I am not exactly dead.
:phew:

ArtursSilovsShirt

King Arturs 👑
Jun 21, 2006
Kelowna, BC
You're definitely not dead, I'd almost rather be in your shoes right now. As I said earlier this week, the schedule is not in my favour so I need my guys to keep putting up big numbers.

Like CRD, my goalies are absolutely killing me.

Also, a couple more potential things to consider for next year and beyond...

More roster spots? There's been some incredible players available as FAs and waivers this year, maybe we should add one more utility or bench spot or both next season to make it a little more tough on us? I've gotten guys like Couturier, Benn and Strome as FAs this year. Have wanted to go after guys like Kreider and RNH on FA/waivers too but haven't had the room to add them at the time. Those players are WAY too good to be available IMO...

Also, this league's been going for over a decade. We have a ton of active and great managers and I don't think any of us are kids...we should consider making the pool for money? Nothing serious obviously since none of us know each other in real life haha but I trust a commish like CRD to be honest and handle the finances. I'm not saying $100 buy in like my other pools, but maybe we all put in $20 and the winner gets $160, 2nd gets $80 or something? We don't have to, but this league is obviously pretty special to be going for this long and we all love it, why not throw a $20 in (pocket change for even poor shmucks like me) and have a bit of a reward for having a great season?

Just a couple thoughts :)

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
You're definitely not dead, I'd almost rather be in your shoes right now. As I said earlier this week, the schedule is not in my favour so I need my guys to keep putting up big numbers.

Like CRD, my goalies are absolutely killing me.

Also, a couple more potential things to consider for next year and beyond...

More roster spots? There's been some incredible players available as FAs and waivers this year, maybe we should add one more utility or bench spot or both next season to make it a little more tough on us? I've gotten guys like Couturier, Benn and Strome as FAs this year. Have wanted to go after guys like Kreider and RNH on FA/waivers too but haven't had the room to add them at the time. Those players are WAY too good to be available IMO...

Also, this league's been going for over a decade. We have a ton of active and great managers and I don't think any of us are kids...we should consider making the pool for money? Nothing serious obviously since none of us know each other in real life haha but I trust a commish like CRD to be honest and handle the finances. I'm not saying $100 buy in like my other pools, but maybe we all put in $20 and the winner gets $160, 2nd gets $80 or something? We don't have to, but this league is obviously pretty special to be going for this long and we all love it, why not throw a $20 in (pocket change for even poor shmucks like me) and have a bit of a reward for having a great season?

I got somewhat lucky.
Saros got lit up...
But that was for over 50 shots...
So the save percentage is still somewhat in tact.
2 of my struggling goalies also happen to play each other all week.
That means I will get a win or two.

I might not want to put money in.
I quit gambling a long time ago...
And I do not plan to start again.

Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I prefer the same roster spots.
It is large enough already...
And I actually want to have some options on waiver wire.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver

Thanks for your thoughts. I think we've had this discussion before a few years into the league. It'll take everyone to agree to put into place, but I think bragging rights are worth more :P

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Good pickup by Bo.
I had hope too.
:laugh:

I could not get that last shot.
Good luck next week Bo.
Top 2 seeds goes head-to-head.

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Can’t believe that worked out haha retirement game. Im terrified of a SOG stat correction though im debating picking someone up

It should be fine.
I believe it will be way too late for it to count.
Plus...
It could go either way anyways.

The SOG is actually tied right now.
Faulk got 5 and Kaprizov got 4.
You pretty much have it locked.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad