2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I agree....plus I think the intent was to call him up so he was there and able to play once they cleared the roster spot and cap space for him...I don't think it was Mtl's intent to have him sitting in the press box as a depth player.

But regardless, I'm aware that this is a grey area in the rules in a stupid covid season so it has the potential to be reversed....still feel it was a worthy attempt to grab a player that was probably coveted by several GM's....if i didn't grab him someone else would have.

Thanks for your understanding. I'll reverse the transaction now. Please reset your line up for tomorrow onwards (in case it resets).

Reactions: Canucker

archangel2

May 19, 2019
Taxi squads travel and practice around the team. Cole will play at some point in time

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Wait...nameless1 picked up Kadri 20 minutes ago....@nameless1 can I take him back to reverse this transaction?

@nameless1

@Canucker is there another player you want to add instead of Kadri since he's now unavailable? Or if you insist on Kadri, we'll need to notify nameless1.
This is so that you maintain your 3 adds for the week.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I've thought about this a little bit, my suggestion is to reverse Canucker's transaction (you'd want an extra player against me anyways) and bring the transaction to a tribunal (protocols...). However, it's been a while since a tribunal's been formed so instead, it'll undergo a league wide vote. All league members except for Canucker can cast a vote, with the deadline on Saturday 11:59pm. If the league approves Canucker's transaction, I will reinstate the transaction on Sunday. If the league reject's Canucker's transaction, then there will be no change to the roster. Based on the decision of the league vote, it will apply to all transactions from here on out to players on the taxi squad until the end of our playoffs. The rule will be revisited again the following season if there is another case of taxi squad usage.

Is this a fair process? @Canucker

@BrockH @FacepalmBenning @CaptainBo @Lucbourdon @donut @archangel2 @ahmon @StrictlyCommercial @nameless1 @VanillaCoke

Please vote on whether Canucker's move to pick up Cole Caufield based on being "called up" to the taxi squad can be considered the player becoming active based on the news. Even though the player is still considered NA in Yahoo.

Majority votes win. No votes = abstain and will not be included in the calculation for majority. If I mistaken your vote based on your post, please let me know to have it changed in this thread. If it wasn't clear from your posts, I have not included it here.

Deadline to vote is Saturday 11:59pm PST.
Votes:
Yes (allow transaction) - CaptainBo, Lucbourdon, Balls
No (disallow transaction) - CRDragon, BrockH

@StrictlyCommercial @archangel2 @donut @ahmon @nameless1 @VanillaCoke

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
I think grabbing a prominent taxi squad prospect is as valid as my grabbing Tarasenko and carrying him for a couple weeks on IR. Both are unavailable players being carried for future strategy. We as general managers are willing to take the short term loss for potential long term gains.

For clarification, since I received a question about this. Yahoo usually places LTIR players as IR and not NA. This year, they've changed that to NA, not sure why. It should have been "LT-IR" a new status from Yahoo.

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Canucks trying to put the nail in the coffin for me. I'm also playing with an empty net this week.

GG Canucker

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Please vote on whether Canucker's move to pick up Cole Caufield based on being "called up" to the taxi squad can be considered the player becoming active based on the news. Even though the player is still considered NA in Yahoo.

Majority votes win. No votes = abstain and will not be included in the calculation for majority. If I mistaken your vote based on your post, please let me know to have it changed in this thread. If it wasn't clear from your posts, I have not included it here.

Votes:

I can see the argument from both sides...
But I am okay with Canucker's pickup.
This is a "special"...
Aka dumb...
Season...
So I am okay with a more lax enforcement of the rules.

Once we get a verdict...
Is this how we will treat taxi squads from now on?

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Canucks trying to put the nail in the coffin for me. I'm also playing with an empty net this week.

GG Canucker

Still close.

I made a dumb decision...
And let 2 goals and powerplay points sit on the bench...
So hopefully it does not bite me in the ass.

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas

GG Canucker

Well...I know better than to count you out. lol....lots of categories still up for grabs and you've got more games remaining than I do. It could very easily swing back to your favor, and with my luck it probably will. :ha:

archangel2

May 19, 2019

Votes:

I already posted I did not have a problem with it

Reactions: CRDragon

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
sorry I did not make it clear that I did not have a problem with it

Thanks for confirming.

Votes:
Yes (allow transaction) - CaptainBo, Lucbourdon, Balls, nameless1, Archangel

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Yep...didn’t see that coming at all. lol...such a predictable collapse.

Same here buddy.
:laugh:

My goaltending is poo...
ahmon got a huge day...
And it looks like that 2 powerplay goals I left on the bench will haunt me.

Oh well.
I will see how my 5 games goes up against ahmon's 8.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canucker

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
We'll officially allow any adds for players on the taxi squad that remain as NA. This rule will remain for the rest of this season.

Votes:
Yes (allow transaction) - CaptainBo, Lucbourdon, Balls, nameless1, Archangel

Canucker retain rights to Cole Caufield.

Reactions: BrockH

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
Holding onto that one goal lead...

And it holds.
I move on by the skin of my teeth.

Last edited:

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
congrats, gl to going all the way!!

Very close one.
I am happy I finally won a playoff round in this league.

I will likely get murdered by CaptainBo next week...
But it is what it is.

At least I have tiebreakers over everyone except CRD.
:phew:

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad