2024-25 HFBoards Yahoo Fantasy Premier Keeper League - One Spot Open

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Draft time?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I have an idea where I will be around the time we draft. Can we draft at around 4pm or 5pm on the date in question

StrictlyCommercial

Oct 28, 2006
Vancouver
Who do we like more?

Oct 10th is Thanksgiving which is definitely a no go. My travel days are Oct 1, 5, and 8. I can probably make any other day work as I will be 4 hours in the future on vacation.

Good news is I only have to plan for 6 rounds ;)

I would vote for October 4.

Last edited:

CRDragon

[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Btw, I was going to type it after my response to CaptainBo and StrictlyCommercial.

Fedz won by a close vote, so guys please welcome our new GM! @Fedz

Reactions: Fedz

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
There were also a couple of calls for expansion.....something to think about again? Are we in a good position to do that?

Fedz

Sponsor
Jul 18, 2003
Behind the Bench
Btw, I was going to type it after my response to CaptainBo and StrictlyCommercial.

Fedz won by a close vote, so guys please welcome our new GM! @Fedz

Thanks for invite! I’m excited to join a league that has been around for a very long time. Feel free to email me at any time ([email protected]) to introduce yourself or talk trade. I am quick to respond. I am definitely open for business.

As for the draft; I think Monday October 4th may be a bit soon to draft. However, I wholeheartedly agree with @StrictlyCommercial, thanksgiving is not an option.

Reactions: ArtursSilovsShirt

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I probably want to draft in late September...
Because I will probably be in the thick of things by October...
But I will let you guys know once my schedule is set.
I can always just autodraft if the majority of the people want to draft in October.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
finally...we have some basement for our mansion

46f.jpg

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
My schedule is set.
I am good for all September after 5 pm.
I am a bit iffy for October though...
So hopefully...
We can draft in September.
I can always autodraft if people prefers an October draft date.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
My schedule is set.
I am good for all September after 5 pm.
I am a bit iffy for October though...
So hopefully...
We can draft in September.
I can always autodraft if people prefers an October draft date.

I vote september, early evening

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
If anyone is looking to upgrade keepers, I have Malkin, Barrie and Letang available for picks. Will move Nedeljkovic, Byfield (rookie), Mike Smith and Tom Wilson as well.

archangel2

May 19, 2019
I want to make a motion and I already know who wont like it

We have a keeper rule--I am in another league that has a 5 year rule for keepers--after 5 years the player goes back into the draft--regardless if the team holding him actually drafted him

My motion is that we adapt a similier idea where a player can be a keeper for the amount of time the league currently uses but if player is traded--it does reset his keeper status to zero--I have a list of managers who do not like the idea because they trade players amongst themselves once the real good player maxes out or has one year left as being able to be a keeper-- I already know I will lose the idea--but I just want to see if I am right about what managers do not like the idea

Canucker

Go Hawks!
Oct 5, 2002
Oak Point, Texas
I'm not sure I fully understand what you are detailing, but I'm pretty happy with our current system. With that, I'm taking offers on my long term keepers so I don't lose them...lol

CRDragon

Dec 2, 2006
Vancouver
Hey sorry guys I've been really swamped from work, is Sept 30th evening around 8pm PST a good time for everyone to draft?
Or any Sundays Oct 3 /10 late afternoon?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad