Speculation: 2024-25 - Free Agency/Trade Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

cheesymc

Feb 28, 2002
Irvine
Visit site
Jason Krog, Kiefer Sherwood and Devin Shore are also happa. There may be other biracial players too.
I didn't know Krog was half. He played well in his role with us (long time ago). I would have liked to see Sherwood with us still, he had infectious energy and hustle. I also didn't know Shore was half... I didn't like him with us though, he was too slow and also soft but apparently Edmonton liked him.

12ozPapa

Make space for The Papa
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2012
I didn't know Krog was half. He played well in his role with us (long time ago). I would have liked to see Sherwood with us still, he had infectious energy and hustle. I also didn't know Shore was half... I didn't like him with us though, he was too slow and also soft but apparently Edmonton liked him.
I was a big fan of Sherwood. Perfect 4th liner

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If it makes you guys feel any better, my insider says Z recently told Verbeek he wants to stay long term. The media won’t stop floating the rumor he wants out though. It is what it is.

I don’t want to say what my insider told me, because I don’t want any of you to become alcoholics

• Haha
Reactions: robbieboy3686

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad