2024-25 EPL Season

Spring in Fialta

A malign star kept him
Apr 1, 2007
Montreal, QC
He has eight years left in his deal. They’ll do nothing. Slap on the wrist fine and an apology that isn’t written in Comic Sans. What exactly do you think they are going to do here

It depends. Pure speculation here but I would assume that how he's handled himself behind the scenes at Chelsea will come into play here. Doesn't have to be racist but if he's been a douchebag in the room prior to this it could just be that the situation becomes untenable, especially if other players refuse to let it go.

With that said, I doubt it'll come down to that. He'll be disciplined internally and the club will probably try to force the other players to let it go because they plunked down 100 million and 8 years on that moron.

Reactions: maclean

phisherman

Apr 17, 2015
It depends. Pure speculation here but I would assume that how he's handled himself behind the scenes at Chelsea will come into play here. Doesn't have to be racist but if he's been a douchebag in the room prior to this it could just be that the situation becomes untenable, especially if other players refuse to let it go.

With that said, I doubt it'll come down to that. He'll be disciplined internally and the club will probably try to force the other players to let it go because they plunked down 100 million and 8 years on that moron.
Chelsea owners telling the French players to just shut up and play basically? Would really send the message of how inclusive and anti racist they are.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Or Chelsea might have a fantastic opportunity to get out of that stupid contract.
I'm sure he has same clauses about behavior off the pitch.

Reactions: maclean

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
wouldn't be surprised to see Morgan Rogers get 10+ PL goals this season. Kid has it all -- Ramsey will have a tough job getting a starting position

Reactions: WSD

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Still doubt they'll look at him the same. That shit can be hard to shake. Just depends on the person I guess.
I'd be happy if they just sold him for whatever at this point, but I suspect his price tag and contract will make them reluctant to do that.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Locker room cancer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240719_101408_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240719_101408_Facebook.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Wow
Reactions: Blender and Jussi

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
Locker room cancer

I have a feeling that if Enzo was really a good dude and this was out of character we would not see this. I think he has said this stuff while at Chelsea around teammates and that's why this is happening

Look how Son reacted when Bentancur insulted Asians a few weeks ago.

Reactions: luiginb

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Quote from RedCafe:

Earlier over at Grand Old Team:

The question is, do we need the money?
No we don’t need the money. That was easy.
The fact United were happy to match Villa's 50m for Onana makes their offers for Branthwaite even more laughable.
good, wouldnt sell to united now anyway.

A couple hours later:

He will be off now won't he
I have a horrible feeling that instead of Dan Friedkin paying the bills it'll be Jarrad Branthwaite.
Would you take £30M now?

:biglaugh:

Edit:

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
They have insulted the french players on social media like crazy. With racists rants too.

I love how they also (like the secretary of sports I think) made the comparison with Kante's song during WC18 :
"Il est petit, il est gentil, il a stoppé Leo Messi" : he's small, he's nice, he beat Leo Messi.
For some reason this idiots think the small part is about Messi. When it's obviously about Kante.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad