Prospect Info: 2024-25 Ducks Prospects

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
It is mentioned that his ranking is held back by injury problems which seems reasonable, imo. Even Wheeler said he's one of his favorite blueline prospects if not for the injuries. Dude lost a season, basically. And had injury woes before
Ah gotcha. I really only looked at the base rankings. Don't love that our prospects are basically "Cs" in every category they're in, but on the whole I can't argue too much with everyone's category placement. I could quibble about some guys ranked higher than they should be but whatever. A lot closer to fair than I would've expected.

Reactions: Kalv

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Still can't believe we chose Sennecke over Demidov.

I think that pick is going to bite us in the ass for years. Hope I'm wrong.

Last edited:

ZegrassyKnoll

Dec 2, 2016
Still can't believe we chose Sennecke over Demidov.

I think that pick is going to bite us in the ass for years. Hope I'm wrong.
If this is the mentality you have, you'll never really be happy.

You miss on drafts and win on others. There are teams kicking themselves for not taking Zegras, will probably be teams kicking themselves for not taking Minty, etc. etc.

There will always be hits and misses.

Reactions: SmokeyDuck

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
If this is the mentality you have, you'll never really be happy.

You miss on drafts and win on others. There are teams kicking themselves for not taking Zegras, will probably be teams kicking themselves for not taking Minty, etc. etc.

There will always be hits and misses.
I mean, it has nothing to do with my happiness. It's merely an opinion of a guy on the internet. I'll still support the picks the team does make and hope he does well.

I just think it was a reach too far and that Demidov will end up the better player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad