GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
1727226870082.png

Lol see ya in Wilkes bud

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Really strange to see this from Poulin. He's usually pretty smart.

Certainly not helping his cause.

Poulin’s doing the same thing that Smith did last off-season, he’s playing himself onto waivers. Really a shame because I thought he was a front runner for an extra forward spot.

2 undisciplined penalties, being at least partially responsible for a goal against and 0 shots on goal? I can’t definitely say because I haven’t seen enough of him today, but the stats look ugly for a guy trying to make the team.

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
Pretty embarassing effort from all involved.

Poulin’s doing the same thing that Smith did last off-season, he’s playing himself onto waivers. Really a shame because I thought he was a front runner for an extra forward spot.

2 undisciplined penalties, being at least partially responsible for a goal against and 0 shots on goal? I can’t definitely say because I haven’t seen enough of him today, but the stats look ugly for a guy trying to make the team.

Almost like treating players like they are toast immediately is effecting our prospect development.

Can't wait to see how the Sullivan staff ruins McG.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad