Prospect Info: Filip Mesar

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
MSL said hes very happy with Mesar's progression, he highlighted that he needs to work on his game without the puck and that his talent is obvious.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Cargo-Ships.jpg

Should be a good Laval guy for the legit prospects to play with actually.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Habs7631

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
You really need to learn what the word “regardless” means bro… FYI it is a sign of low intelligence when people can’t comprehend conditional situations.

If I see bad logic I call it out. I’m not calling Mesar is a bust or saying he will never make the NHL - just pointing out silly logic as I see it. The people I was addressing said that if Mesar fails to make the NHL he can still be considered a good pick. I disagree. Was Kotkaniemi a good pick because he was what we needed?

Where did I say he is a failure because he’s not in the NHL? I said none of the things you are implying.

Stop making up fake scenarios because you’re arguing with a ghost.
There are 4 conditionals in grammar: 0, 1, 2, and 3.

All of them start with an “if”, thus setting the condition.

Examples:

If you treat people kindly, they will think better of you.

If you say sorry for being so critical, he’ll respond better to you.

If he was a better person, he would not take the bait.

If he had thought more quickly, he would have avoided responding.

None of these require the word regardless. I think he wrote regardless of, which is an idiomatic expression.

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
Can't wait until he makes you eat crow.

We'll accept a YouTube video.
goodfellas-laugh.jpg

*bookmarks*

Just so everyone's aware here.
So you're saying you'll have to post a video and all it takes is Mesar not cutting a spot on the team?:laugh:

Last edited:

Bombshell11

Sponsor
Jul 21, 2022
goodfellas-laugh.jpg

*bookmarks*

Just so everyone's aware here.
So you're saying you'll have to post a video and all it takes is Mesar not cutting a spot on the team?:laugh:

No you said basicly he'll never play in the NHL and he's destined to be an AHLer

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
This year, sure.

He's 20 years old who knows how he'll develop, people just need to sit back and let this development play out for a bit.
Nah. He's not gonna push out CC, Slaf, Laine, Demidov out of a top 6 spot.

He doesn't fit a third line role and even then he'd have to beat out Roy, Newhook,Kapanen, Beck, Hage, and whichever remaining vets occupying the few bottom 6 wing spots left.

Like i said, if he even makes it, it'll be on another team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad