GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ugene Magic

EVIL LAUGH
Oct 17, 2008
Pittsburgh
That... sounds like DK is stretching awful hard there to me. And I'm not like... super sold on Groats like a lot of you seem to be. Like it could just be that the Sabre made a nice play at the line ya know?
It's not like him or Yager were top 5 picks. People are way overrating these guys as possible 1st year NHL'ers.

BusinessGoose

May 19, 2022
St. Louis
We don't need more than 3 preseason games. This is archaic and a waste of time.

7 is just dumb. Nearly 10% of a regular season. In pointless scrimmages with one team being a try-hard

BlindWillyMcHurt

ti kallisti
May 31, 2004
Oh also before I leave it looks like NHL.com has a much more complete highlight of the "unacceptable" play by Groats on the Sabre's tying goal and I STILL have no idea what DK is talking about. Like... could Groats have MAYBE gotten to the wall faster to make a play there... maybe? Possibly?

Dude loves to grind his axes.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Well Poulin is definitely done as a Penguin, Sullivan is never going to give him a shot now.

Tbh I don’t really feel like Poulin is really doing much from what I’ve read.

Kinda sucks but is what it is.

Oh also before I leave it looks like NHL.com has a much more complete highlight of the "unacceptable" play by Groats on the Sabre's tying goal and I STILL have no idea what DK is talking about. Like... could Groats have MAYBE gotten to the wall faster to make a play there... maybe? Possibly?

Yeah maybe it would be more clear if the clip was about 10 seconds longer, but it seems like a huge stretch. Especially because it was an awkward bounce on a point shot on the other side of the ice.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018

We gave him the attention he wanted, mission accomplished.

Good for DK getting his 36 extra clicks from the demographic bored enough to pay attention to a Pens preseason game

I hope he’s reading this :laugh:

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
We gave him the attention he wanted, mission accomplished.

Good for DK getting his 36 extra clicks from the demographic bored enough to pay attention to a Pens preseason game

I hope he’s reading this :laugh:
If DK is reading this - DK go get Yohe and Rossi and then go f*** each other out of existence.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I don’t even know if I want to give credit to Glass or Hayes there, it wasn’t even a particularly nice goal and they look like they don’t care.

This team is just a bore to watch. Yes, I know it’s preseason but still.

Reactions: BlindWillyMcHurt

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
So far this preseason am worried about the feasibility of:

- Graves
- Acciari
- Glass

As everyday players you rely on.

Hayes actually looks ok for right now.

A lot can change though, both games have been really bad hockey.

Reactions: Dennis Reynolds

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
So far this preseason am worried about the feasibility of:

- Graves
- Acciari
- Glass

As everyday players you rely on.

Hayes actually looks ok for right now.

A lot can change though, both games have been really bad hockey.
Glass getting back to back games on the top line because Sullivan can't help himself with his bias, is hilarious, and yeah, I wasn't even remotely excited for this season and I don't know where I sit right now, I am probably more invested in who the Penguins waive and get claimed to see them succeed elsewhere.

Reactions: Darren McCord

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad