GDT: 2024-2025 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
Glass hangs back so much that he’s out of the play so often, make some adjustments dipshit Sullivan, give this lad a chance to actually f***ing succeed. Move Glass to C.

McGroarty and DOC look great in this. Ponomarev and Puustinen as well as even Puljujarvi.

The GM

Jun 7, 2012
IMG_6178.jpeg

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
There are things that athleticism can get you away with in the AHL that won't work in the NHL.

Shit talk my skater evaluation all you want, but I know goalies. Blomqvist has big-time upside with his terrific athleticism, but he absolutely needs more polishing. He's not ready.

Blaming him for getting worked when we are icing a D with players that aren't even AHL level is just an absolute joke take.

66-30-33

Jan 24, 2006
Victoria, BC
Glass hangs back so much that he’s out of the play so often, make some adjustments dipshit Sullivan, give this lad a chance to actually f***ing succeed. Move Glass to C.

McGroarty and DOC look great in this. Ponomarev and Puustinen as well as even Puljujarvi.
No point talking about what Sully should do, he will never change.

CheckingLineCenter

Aug 10, 2018
The Penguins defensive structure isn’t made to be friendly towards any goalie. Jarry looked great and then wasn’t, Ned suffered the same fate. I think blokes here think either should do better but really, it’ll never happen with the way the team plays in their own end, regardless of this being a preseason game and seeing a D team out there, the way they’re playing defensively is basically the typical Sully system.
It’s preseason it’s nbd but he got lit up

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
The comical thing is how animated Ray is about it, like mate it’s a preseason game your team is up 6-1 vs a bunch of players that barely have NHL experience for the most part vs a team with a load of it.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
Graves coming into camp with "something to prove" and he's getting worked on the forecheck and bailing out on hits like he's 05-6 Sergei Gonchar

Gurglesons

Dec 18, 2009
Joshua Tree, CA
last-train-tocool.blogspot.com
I am literally not blaming him for the score. Learn to read. The score has nothing to do with why Blomqvist does not look NHL ready.

Not really sure what he's expected to do on 5 of the 6 goals today.

He gave up one goal on 17 shots in the 1st period.

honestly just a consistent joke take on the young guys from you today from Broz to Flower 2.0.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
I am really curious to see Larsson for the second half of this game though, I remember a few posts of people who have gone up to Cranberry have said that Larsson has looked atrocious in camp.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
No point talking about what Sully should do, he will never change.
I wish I was able to just not watch this team until he is fired, but habits and fandom keep forcing me to. Sullivan is so frustrating to see doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

Reactions: LiffLaff

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Not really sure what he's expected to do on 5 of the 6 goals today.

He gave up one goal on 17 shots in the 1st period.

Dude I am literally giving you specific things with Blomqvist's game that scream "not NHL ready", while you just keep reciting the score.

Again, the score has nothing to do with this. His rebound control isn't there yet. He's scrambling a lot and not showing a lot of compactness when he goes down. He's over-reliant on his athleticism and needs to polish his technique and become a tighter, more compact goalie. He's not ready from the technical aspects from what I can see from him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad