Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

Bensch88

Jan 15, 2012
Germany
UFA 2027.

So basically with $2.4m retained it would be Grubauer $3.5mx3 years. When I made my post above I thought it was just until 2026, 3 years woul probably be too risky.
Yeah thats what i also think. I have no idea how they are going to fix the goalie mess. I know its early in the season but i fear Georgiev is gonna cost the team again, they have no faith in him

AvsFan4

Jul 18, 2024
People saying Georgiev wasn’t that bad in playoffs, he wasn’t even a top 20 goalie based on GSAR. So we literally couldn’t buy a save during the playoffs. Idk about you, but I’d rather they address the weakest link of this team. Don’t have many kicks at the can left.

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
People saying Georgiev wasn’t that bad in playoffs, he wasn’t even a top 20 goalie based on GSAR. So we literally couldn’t buy a save during the playoffs. Idk about you, but I’d rather they address the weakest link of this team. Don’t have many kicks at the can left.
Did those people even watch the playoffs?

Georgiev was awful and a complete liability outside some games, game 6 against Dallas probably being the best showing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad