Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
GG3zmqu.gif
Mmh. You were here back then.

Reactions: Balthazar

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I think a few of us would do that when he scored.

Boy, we did a lot of dumb bullshit to entertain ourselves during the bad years. :laugh:
Once we won the cup in '22, I was able to start looking fondly at the yeras of being excited by players like Yip. Think someone did a Yip-yip thing too back then. Gosh, some rotten times, but some damn good fun memories now.

Reactions: Colorado Avalanche

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Once we won the cup in '22, I was able to start looking fondly at the yeras of being excited by players like Yip. Think someone did a Yip-yip thing too back then. Gosh, some rotten times, but some damn good fun memories now.

Good ol TJ Galiardi. There's a little piece of me that wonders if any of those guys would've been halfway decent on a roster like the Avs have now. Secondary scoring from Davey Jones himself perhaps?

NOTENOUGHRYJOTHINGS

Oct 23, 2022
Good ol TJ Galiardi. There's a little piece of me that wonders if any of those guys would've been halfway decent on a roster like the Avs have now. Secondary scoring from Davey Jones himself perhaps?
They were legit nhl players. Not world beaters. But no worse than Kovalenko or Wagner.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
These players were all worth cheering for at various points. But the fact that we were viewing them as some sort of potential needed piece or key piece to the team taking a step forward...well all I can say is, what the hell was I thinking? I certainly wasn't young, so it must be dumb that was getting me back then (and probably still today).

the_fan

Have we traded Mikko yet?
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Okay, what's Nuke going to do for fun when he lands? 2 kilos might last the plane ride
I don’t know, i think if he snorts 2 kilo coke on a plane ride from Colorado to Columbus, he’ll OD

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad