Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency Talk | The Slow Crawl to the Season

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
Seattle
what-kind-of-drawer-is-this-and-where-can-i-find-one-image-v0-bndqtt0puoec1.png

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
Good Lord, I am old enough to remember the nuns at Catholic school telling us we need to pay attention as this was the wave of the future. Yep, gonna need this to find books in that fancy library. Liars! ;)
Seriously man! I've been a regular patron of libraries through out my life, mostly for leisure but there was a time in college that I used it for research and study as well. I went Navy before college so I didn't enroll until 99. I've never once used the DD system outside of school when they taught it to me. By the time I enrolled in college, it was obsolute, librarians had such good databases that you would just tell them the book you are looking for or the subject they'd touch a few keys and say, It's on Aisle 14, three bookcases down on the left side.

Do people even use it anymore or is just an excuse to waste valuable time in our K-12 program now?

Reactions: CobraAcesS

lionsDen

Hated And Proud
Jan 26, 2022
Seriously man! I've been a regular patron of libraries through out my life, mostly for leisure but there was a time in college that I used it for research and study as well. I went Navy before college so I didn't enroll until 99. I've never once used the DD system outside of school when they taught it to me. By the time I enrolled in college, it was obsolute, librarians had such good databases that you would just tell them the book you are looking for or the subject they'd touch a few keys and say, It's on Aisle 14, three bookcases down on the left side.

Do people even use it anymore or is just an excuse to waste valuable time in our K-12 program now?
I wouldn’t know I avoided the library like the plague.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
So THAT'S why they held on to his pants?

It all makes sense now :laugh:

Personally, I love big Z and would have enjoyed the chaos he'd have brought back to the Avs. But giving him 5 million a year only makes sense if you're shipping out Girard's money. And a second pairing of Z - Manson, while hilarious, would be painful to watch.

Reactions: missionAvs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad