Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
You guys lost all your credibility when you said Landeskog was playing game 3 of the 2nd round. :sarcasm:

Jk we appreciate any little tidbit you might have for us.

I never said a game, btw. I don’t have medical information.

I said what he told them in Edmonton after a regular season game. “Get to the 2nd round and give me a chance.” A chance.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
I never said a game, btw. I don’t have medical information.

I said what he told them in Edmonton after a regular season game. “Get to the 2nd round and give me a chance.” A chance.
It must have been Hench who said game 3 or 5 (presumably depending on if we had home ice or not).

Anyways I'm just messing with you. We all know Landeskog is the real liar amongst us.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't mind keeping Wood that much but if they could trade both Wood and Colton to the same team at the same time I sure would be on board.

We were excited that they were finally building a good 3rd line last summer...things change fast.

Reactions: dahrougem2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad