Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
You guys lost all your credibility when you said Landeskog was playing game 3 of the 2nd round. :sarcasm:

Jk we appreciate any little tidbit you might have for us.

I never said a game, btw. I don’t have medical information.

I said what he told them in Edmonton after a regular season game. “Get to the 2nd round and give me a chance.” A chance.

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019
I never said a game, btw. I don’t have medical information.

I said what he told them in Edmonton after a regular season game. “Get to the 2nd round and give me a chance.” A chance.
It must have been Hench who said game 3 or 5 (presumably depending on if we had home ice or not).

Anyways I'm just messing with you. We all know Landeskog is the real liar amongst us.

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
I don't mind keeping Wood that much but if they could trade both Wood and Colton to the same team at the same time I sure would be on board.

We were excited that they were finally building a good 3rd line last summer...things change fast.

Reactions: dahrougem2
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad