Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
I’m currently in Jamaica, there is like an evening concert event, there is a super hot blonde sitting across and eyeing me but my wife is sitting next to me. Don’t think she’s noticed but what do I do?

If I was a divorce lawyer I'd suggest this:

Tell your wife that the blonde has been looking at her all night and suggest that you three make it to the hotel room together.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Maybe you have a mustard stain on your shirt. Seriously if you have to ask this question you may wanna rethink marriage
Who doesn’t rethink marriage after 1000 years? But anyway, wife was tired wanted to go to bed so I’m back in my hotel room(not with the blonde)

I was tempted to say honey why don’t you go to the room, I’ll be there in a little bit, just gonna finish this cocktail, but I didn’t.

This chick was super hot though. I think she was with her mother who I weirdly thought was hot too.

Murzu

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 23, 2013
Finland
Who doesn’t rethink marriage after 1000 years? But anyway, wife was tired wanted to go to bed so I’m back in my hotel room(not with the blonde)

I was tempted to say honey why don’t you go to the room, I’ll be there in a little bit, just gonna finish this cocktail, but I didn’t.

This chick was super hot though. I think she was with her mother who I weirdly thought was hot too.

To me it sounds like "relieving pressure" with your wife or yourself would be just the right medicine! :laugh: Enjoy your time there pal, I'm at Key West myself!

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Edited my message a tiny bit ;)

But agreed! We had some bubbles today as we reached Key West. We cycled here from San Francisco, took 2,5 months but we F***ing did it!! Tomorrow back to South Beach to just drink and relax for a week.
Yeah well, to quote your edited post, I’ve been here 3 days now, have such a bad sun burn, I don’t think I could do anything in bed anyway with my wife, the blonde or myself. As I’m typing this, I’m trying to find a comfortable position in which I can get some sleep. I used tons of sun screen but it didn’t really help much

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis

Be honest. How many cocktails did you have when posting this?

:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: expatriatedtexan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad