Rumor: 2024-2025 Trade Rumors and Free Agency - Offseason Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorthernAvsFan

Jun 25, 2014
Drouin isn’t a must-sign for me.

The only way you can really bring him back is if Mikko is moved, then I think it makes a ton of sense.

I do wonder if we see a Rantanen extension this offseason.

I think they’re probably penciling this into the top-6:

XX - MacK - Rants

Landy - Mitts - XX

That’s probably what they’re looking at building around for this coming year in the top-6. Maybe the rest is filled via trade, or free agency.

Reactions: shadow1

Avs9296

Jul 1, 2019

The only way you can really bring him back is if Mikko is moved, then I think it makes a ton of sense.

XX - MacK - Rants

Landy - Mitts - XX

That’s probably what they’re looking at building around for this coming year in the top-6. Maybe the rest is filled via trade, or free agency.
We're not getting a better player in FA than Drouin for what he may be willing to sign for here.

Our best bet at excess value for a top six wing spot is Drouin.

The Abusement Park

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2016

XX - MacK - Rants

Landy - Mitts - XX

Same. Nothing about Drouin coming back is integral to me this offseason. It’d be nice if he came back for cheap, but it also makes plenty of sense to just find another Drouin/Erod/Tatar and bring them in for a cheap 1 year deal.

EdAVSfan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2009
Yzerman creating some cap space. Either in anticipation for a trade, or perhaps a UfA signing.

jaisen73

Oct 5, 2006
Drouin's camp, I would hope. recognize that part of the rebound was the setting and the personnel. He is free, of course, to sign anywhere and if someone wants to give him a massive contract then good for him. But, that said, I hope recognizes he has found a really great fit and leaves some money on the table with that in mind.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
They really had to pay a second rounder to give a team with plenty of cap space a free top four defenseman?
There's obviously more coming. The Wings have plenty of capspace to do their business this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad