Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I'm sure everyone who follows this subject knows the Bruins have been drafting big defenseman. And, like some other clubs, may want to follow a Big Three strategy.

That's all fine with me. I still want Brenden Dillon. They have no jam on D and they desperately need someone, anyone, who can do a very basic thing. Clear the crease.

Preferably by knocking the offending party on his ass.

Peeke can and does do this. Whether one guy who can do it is enough, is certainly a fair question

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
One guy? Look back in time just about every team employed guys like that.

This power play is historic with that generation talent. But getting back to the original point the Bruins power play faults are not Charlie's it's the entire personal. NOT his ability to shot Bombs from the point.

Not sure what the issue is with that opinion.
Cale Makar is a legitimate threat from the blue line. Doesn’t matter if it’s a slap shot bomb or a wrist shot that hits the target, getting shots from Blueline has value. Always has, always will.

Tampa’s Cups all had one big ass Swede blasting shots on net from the point.

Key is on net.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
I think the biggest issue with our PP is lack of movement. They're stagnant. Everyone has "their spot" which is fine some of the time, but seeing the success of the Oilers and the Rangers PP throughout most of the postseason and everyone is always shifting around, moving around trying to get themselves open and open up passing lanes and shot lanes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad