Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
I'm hearing 5 year - $35 million extension is the asking price from the Sens. Doesn't mean that would be the ask somewhere else.

Sens definitely need to move out some salary and a tad more if Lauko is going as well.
Dumb question please? Could he sign that with the Bruins and we retain to make the numbers work?

If the Sens give up the Bruins asking pick/s and or players

Reactions: Kegs and HustleB

4ORRBRUIN

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2005
boston
unnamed.jpg

Is today the day he get moved?

Mad Dr Pepper

Jun 28, 2015
Quebec
Damn, I dreamed that when I woke up this morning this thread had 40+ new pages and I got excited for a second! magine my disappointment when I woke up for real this morning haha.

Drift

Jan 9, 2012
I'm hearing 5 year - $35 million extension is the asking price from the Sens. Doesn't mean that would be the ask somewhere else.

Sens definitely need to move out some salary and a tad more if Lauko is going as well.
Seems like a pretty reasonable ask for a vezina winning goalie. What the heck are they doing with Korpisalo though ha.

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010

It seems almost a given that Chychrun is going somewhere if the Sens are to acquire Ullmark. His current salary is close to Ullmark's.

Reactions: bbfan419

dafoomie

Jul 22, 2005
Boston
We've heard Pinto's not in play, and I would assume Norris isn't either, so if Ottawa wants to offset an Ullmark extension, how do you do that without defeating the purpose of trading him? Chychrun and who?

LouJersey

Jun 29, 2002
At the Cross
youtu.be
We've heard Pinto's not in play, and I would assume Norris isn't either, so if Ottawa wants to offset an Ullmark extension, how do you do that without defeating the purpose of trading him? Chychrun and who?
Norris has no arms, so you need to pass on him. Pinto is a nice piece, but the Bruins have enough #3C types. I want Boston's 1 back and one of Grieg, Kleven or Ostapchuk at bare minimum. I would also tell them retain 50% on Korpisalo and I take a 2025 1. I do believe as well Sweeney has a deal w Colorado for 24 plus if this thing falls through as evidenced by the draft party.

DominicT

Sep 6, 2009
Stratford Ontario
dom.hockey
Norris has no arms, so you need to pass on him. Pinto is a nice piece, but the Bruins have enough #3C types. I want Boston's 1 back and one of Grieg, Kleven or Ostapchuk at bare minimum. I would also tell them retain 50% on Korpisalo and I take a 2025 1. I do believe as well Sweeney has a deal w Colorado for 24 plus if this thing falls through as evidenced by the draft party.
um....

SPLBRUIN

Mar 21, 2010

Through a 3rd team.

AngryMilkcrates

End of an Era
Jun 4, 2016
Could be someone they pick up from the Philly deal? :🤷:

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
I would hope the bruins have an idea what Swayman is looking for before trading Ullmark. Because if it is 8 million per year and he will not budge I would send him and bring in a haul of players and picks.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Sweeney needs to get Pinto in play, get creative, ballsy, aggressive, annoying, don't go away, don't let them hang up the phone, be an obnoxious asshole, but get the job done. Bruins have young assets, Poitras, Merkolov, Lysell, they are not doing you any good in Providence, but Pinto in Boston would.

Reactions: JOKER 192

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Ullmark for chychrun. Please and thanks.

It's not from him. I find it very interesting how the most unusual people can be pretty good sources from corporate season ticket salespeople to luxury suite owners. Last week I was told this was going to be a big week movement wise and Markstrom was going to be Devil that it was going to happen this week, @DKH can vouch. As far as the Bruins, sometimes you need to look into the teams organization if there is any history between ex players and management and such on an aquiring team...those are the guys that get people to waive NTC clauses.
Yup Lou told me what was going to happen days before and boom !!!!

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
I would hope the bruins have an idea what Swayman is looking for before trading Ullmark. Because if it is 8 million per year and he will not budge I would send him and bring in a haul of players and picks.

I am quite sure they are aware of what Sway is looking for, and i kind of hope they have a deal already ready for announcement. That said it might be more than you like.

I will add this since I just got the email. Today is the deadline for the bruins raffle to win a game used Ullmark helmet. Maybe they want to wait until that is over to deal him :naughty: On the other hand i guess if he is dealt it makes it even more of a collectors item :laugh:

Reactions: GoBs
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad