Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Jesus Christ Rico. Bitching about a deal that ended up providing serious surplus value? Saying it’s “bad management”? That’s really, really good management.

Yes it was a bad deal at the time it was given. Now they have been trying to move him for a year and have struggled due to the NMC.

He’s been arguably the worst playoff goalie in the league since joining the bruins and his cap as a healthy scratch in the playoffs can certainly be better utilized than having him watch.

But woohoo presidents cups and goalie hugs

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
Flyers - Buium or Dickinson
Ottawa - Ullmark
Bruins - Necas
Canes - 12OA & Chychrun

Good old fashioned 1970 stratomatic summer deal
Buium ain’t making it to 7

Yes it was a bad deal at the time it was given. Now they have been trying to move him for a year and have struggled due to the NMC.

He’s been arguably the worst playoff goalie in the league since joining the bruins and his cap as a healthy scratch in the playoffs can certainly be better utilized than having him watch.

But woohoo presidents cups and goalie hugs
Unbelievable.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
listen here
Don’t worry. He’s exaggerating. I have it on good authority that you can barely even breathe on that planet. Water has to be shipped in too. Shitty place for a franchise even if some aliens can pony up $800 large, or whatever the figure is these days..

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Buium ain’t making it to 7

Unbelievable.
Dickinson played with Flyers 23 first rounder RD Oliver Bonk in London

Dickinson-Bonk

Flyers Broad Street Bullies blog want him badly at 12 but concerned he’s gone

At 7 he’s likely there hence the Ottawa trade

aguineapig72

Jun 28, 2023
Just like the shit kicking I took with this one, and then when it happened, silence.

Some people just don't get how it works and I am tired of it. I'm going on 63, not in the best health and should probably enjoy my time rather then dealing with it

of all the stupid things I witness on these forums, trashing one of the genuinely connected posters who takes the time to keep us informed has gotta top the list
Most of us here such as myself are the kids in the classroom, giggling and passing notes. Others such as Wally, DKH, NeelyNugs, SaxonEric and others I'm surely forgetting at the moment are faculty members. Dom is the Headmaster he's spent years, decades even earning his degrees. I've spent years screaming during games and chucking stuff at my TV's. Just my take on it, take it or leave it.

Number8

Oct 31, 2007
Most of us here such as myself are the kids in the classroom, giggling and passing notes. Others such as Wally, DKH, NeelyNugs, SaxonEric and others I'm surely forgetting at the moment are faculty members. Dom is the Headmaster he's spent years, decades even earning his degrees. I've spent years screaming during games and chucking stuff at my TV's. Just my take on it, take it or leave it.
I wish BCBruin wasn’t chased away too. Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
Well said AQ.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Alright, folks. I'm going golfing for 3 days then heading on a 5 day drunken fishing trip to hunt the elusive 40 pound lake trout (My record is 38.2 pounds) - Hopefully the team looks different when I'm back.

@NeelyDan you're in charge, bud. Water the plants.
GOAT

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Yesterday was fun with all the moves and "leaks". NHL must have clamped down because today is booooorrriiinnggg. These finals are dragging. Games are great but the delay before game 1 has made this drag on to long.
You are spot on play the freaking games, like the Super Bowl, ridiculous two weeks to hear the same boring shit, sports are meant to be played and argued about with your friends and family, not listening to some a-hole on TV, and radio, my apologies to some with actual knowledge and really care.

Tommy Tubs

Mar 2, 2024
I assume him waiving would be contingent on the Sens extending him long term, cause I doubt he wants to go into a contract year playing on the Sens instead of the Bruins.
It's seemed clear all along that the logical course of action with Ullmark is him extending with a team that acquires him. He has his best leverage to get a new deal and a team doesn't want to give up a bunch for him just for him to leave next year. Meanwhile the B's want his trade value for what he's worth for multiple years, not a single year.

For all parties the obvious move is an agreed trade, a negotiated extension, then a waive by Linus.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I'm all in on getting 25 OA + Chychrun from the Sens. Ullmark is willing to waive and the Sens desperately need goaltending. Would give us arguably the best defensive group in the entire league plus a pick to either draft a kid with or flip for roster help.

Lindholm-Mac
Chychrun-Carlo
Lohrei-Peeke

Inject it into my f***ing veins, Donny
That is a massive group that has puck skills and shutdown ability. Would like a little nastiness but we can address that with some bottom 6 signings

Reactions: Number8

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Newton, MA.
Don’t worry. He’s exaggerating. I have it on good authority that you can barely even breathe on that planet. Water has to be shipped in too. Shitty place for a franchise even if some aliens can pony up $800 large, or whatever the figure is these days..

Look, I'm telling you both: Jupiter is a very good club. Despite your naysaying, the atmosphere is fine. Imported water sounds pretty good to me. Amenities are first rate, and it's a great place to raise the kids. Unlike Mars.

Jupiter or bust, man.

I'm telling you,

• Haha
Reactions: Gordoff and Number8

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
It's seemed clear all along that the logical course of action with Ullmark is him extending with a team that acquires him. He has his best leverage to get a new deal and a team doesn't want to give up a bunch for him just for him to leave next year. Meanwhile the B's want his trade value for what he's worth for multiple years, not a single year.

For all parties the obvious move is an agreed trade, a negotiated extension, then a waive by Linus.

So Ullmark good to go to Sens

Reactions: bbfan419

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002

Attachments

• IMG_7027.png
    IMG_7027.png
    442.3 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Gordoff

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
So Ottawa knows Ullmark will go and the price is now Bruins can have their pick back

That son of a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad