Boston Bruins 2024-2025 Roster & Salary Cap Discussion VI

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
Put Stephenson between Marchand and Necas and that's a fast, skilled line with a little grit. Need to add Duhaime and Johsua tot he bottom 6 and Maroon as 13th forward and I like the teams chances a lot.
Parade June 20 2025

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Just like the shit kicking I took with this one, and then when it happened, silence.

Some people just don't get how it works and I am tired of it. I'm going on 63, not in the best health and should probably enjoy my time rather then dealing with it
keep doing what you're doing, brother. you're appreciated more than you know.

Sevendust

Jan 11, 2010
Munich, Germany
Just like the shit kicking I took with this one, and then when it happened, silence.

Some people just don't get how it works and I am tired of it. I'm going on 63, not in the best health and should probably enjoy my time rather then dealing with it

Don't worry, the vast majority here enjoy your input and insider informations.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
I can imagine the outcry if the B's get eliminated early again with that many euros in the top 6
Don’t forget I’m adding Dubaime
If they get the 12 and Chychrun and decide to flip it, it damn sure better be for a center of the future.
Necas probably better at wing but he’s very good

12 would be fun for the speculation and I’ve been intrigued by Chychrun since his draft year

But it kinda seems like the Carolina package for Necas

Reactions: neelynugs

BradMarchandismydad

Nov 22, 2016
Boston

I feel like that’s just the unfortunate reality of the internet, people love to argue or dispute things.

I’d say just keep doing what you’re doing, and ignore the nonsense. you’re obviously super appreciated on this forum.

neelynugs

Feb 27, 2002
Don’t forget I’m adding Dubaime

Necas probably better at wing but he’s very good

12 would be fun for the speculation and I’ve been intrigued by Chychrun since his draft year

But it kinda seems like the Carolina package for Necas
depends on duhaime's price tag for me. he's an upgrade on what lauko can do, but also has hands of
stone. i'd probably just let lauko play regularly and see if he can become duhaime.

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
keep doing what you're doing, brother. you're appreciated more than you know.
Ohhhhh I hope Ullmark sees that picture -it’s got that Brookline/Newton feel

I actually had a duck standing under my bird feeder last week

Ducks are so underrated glad Anaheim gave them some love

Reactions: HustleB

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
MORE CANADIANS ON THE BRUINS!

That 2011 team was beautiful
I never give Sweendog shit for 2015 because he was GM for a hot minute but I do for 2017 when he took the LD they didn’t need whose name Uhro rhymes with Euro over Robert Thomas. A need and a Canadian kid

Even I couldn’t spin my displeasure

As for now

Lindholm - Sweden
Monahan - Canada
Stephenson - US….Canada

I’ll take any and preferably two

Stephenson from Sask. my bad

Last edited:
Reactions: bbfan419 and Bodit9

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Chychrun -- McAvoy

Lindholm -- Carlo

Lohrei -- Peeke

Wotherspoon -- Regula

That's as deep a defensive core 1-8 as there is in the league. Our 7 and 8th could probably find a starter bottom pairing role on at least 10 teams in the league.

I wanted Chychrun over McAvoy on draft day and seeing the Bruins potentially picking him up this summer is mighty interesting to me personally.
You can never have enough d-men if you ask me, and it also gives you some nice trade chips if needed. I know everyone is excited about Konecny, and I think he would be terrific on the Bruins but last year was the closest he came to playing a full season, and he is going to cost big dollars to sign, other than that he would be fine.

Reactions: PB37 and DKH

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
One of the things impressive to me about Carlo was that he was basically ready to go almost right out of the box at 20 years old when he first hit the league and was paired with Chara.

I know some people have issues with him because he doesn't go out there and kill guys with his size but I think he doesn't get enough credit when it comes to physicality. He's not overtly aggressive like Peeke but I think he's stronger physically. He plays tough minutes, averages 130 hits/110 blocks a season, and is normally steady and reliable.

Carlo to me is a keeper and when all is said and done, Boston will be lucky that they didn't have to worry about their top 4 right side D for over a decade. GMs around the league would sacrifice their first born child to have that kind of security for one of the most sought after commodities in hockey ( good RHD with size ).
And he his contract makes him even more appealing.

Kegs

Nov 10, 2010
Anyone who disses Dom can meet me in the parking lot!
Good place to smoke joints and drink beers.

MORE CANADIANS ON THE BRUINS!

That 2011 team was beautiful
The world is getting better at hockey. Also the bruins don’t get the good picks to draft the elite Canadians. Seems they have to search the darkest corners of the globe to find a super star :p

DKH

Worst Poster/Awful Takes
Feb 27, 2002
You can never have enough d-men if you ask me, and it also gives you some nice trade chips if needed. I know everyone is excited about Konecny, and I think he would be terrific on the Bruins but last year was the closest he came to playing a full season, and he is going to cost big dollars to sign, other than that he would be fine.
I’d love Konecny but I think if reports are true they want Necas

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
Agreed on the bolded.

He'll never be a predator on the ice, thats not his game. But I don't think he shied away from contact. Better than year 1 for sure.

There are plenty of great defensive defensemen who aren't overly physical. They are just elite at being in the way.
Don't sell Lindholm short, I think he is still feeling the effects of that concussion he got, he is a good player, but he did have a rough year no doubt.

Reactions: BMC and DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad