OT: 2024-2025 News Around The NHL Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Leafs getting blown up by the Jets, 5-1 half way through. Gotta create some space from them so those two play each other 1st round.

Their next 5 are vs CBJ, vs TB, vs CHI, @ EDM and @ CGY.

TB is on a 7-2-1 run right now.
Next 5 are @ MTL, @ TOR, @ OTT, vs LA, vs OTT

Reactions: harv33173

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
The guy in the black had some big-time shots in that tilt.

Ya black jersey had that hooking haymaker working over time.
Other guy wasn't using his left shoulder to block/glance off. He landed two solid knuckles but ate a good 5 or 6 when he started ducking his head.

Look at the size of the one ref vs the other, big guy loves his beer :D

Love the goalie just chilling to with his arm on the crossbar and stick taps for his guy.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
WPG with 21 hits
TOR with 9 hits after 40 mins

TOR can comeback too just like FLA, 5-3 now (Matthews on fire) but they still se to crumble when teams lay the body, MIN had a 15-4 advantage in hits last night.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
NYI almost lost their 11th straight but a late goal with 4 seconds left vs CHI ties it. (Fleury had a solid game).

Heading to OT, their last 2 games are OTL's and 8 straight regulation losses before that...

I think CHI wins it here.

EDIT - Kane is so clutch, SO winner.
NYI now 0-8-3...Trotz only has 1 yr left on his 5 yr deal...does he get fired?

Last edited:

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
NYI almost lost their 11th straight but a late goal with 4 seconds left vs CHI ties it. (Fleury had a solid game).

Heading to OT, their last 2 games are OTL's and 8 straight regulation losses before that...

I think CHI wins it here.

EDIT - Kane is so clutch, SO winner.
NYI now 0-8-3...Trotz only has 1 yr left on his 5 yr deal...does he get fired?

I dont think.Trotz gets fired. They'll play better eventually and Trotz has earned some rope there. That mess is more Lou' s fault than Trotz.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I dont think.Trotz gets fired. They'll play better eventually and Trotz has earned some rope there. That mess is more Lou' s fault than Trotz.
I agree, and they know Trots is a good coach, who if released, would go to the Panthers and punish them in the PO’s, should they meet. They can’t afford that either.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
WPG with 21 hits
TOR with 9 hits after 40 mins

TOR can comeback too just like FLA, 5-3 now (Matthews on fire) but they still se to crumble when teams lay the body, MIN had a 15-4 advantage in hits last night.
That's been the key to beat Toronto forever, just lay the body. That's why they're not a playoff team.

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I agree, and they know Trots is a good coach, who if released, would go to the Panthers and punish them in the PO’s, should they meet. They can’t afford that either.

Meet NYI in playoffs? I think NYI playoff hopes are gone

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Man I would scream if we got Trotz. The blow of losing Q would feel so tiny.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad