Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

violaswallet

Apr 8, 2019
They both are married, have sons, and probably don’t do social media. That’s why they became so good.

Imagine if Barky stops instagramming. He’s half Russian, sort of.
Barky adopted Lundell to handle t he son problem ;$

Reactions: KW

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
checked in on Mackie. only 3 points in 7 games for Michigan. anyone catch the games? Kent Johnson has a ton of points..

IceManCat

#StanleyCupChampions2024🏆
Jul 13, 2006
The Rat Den
checked in on Mackie. only 3 points in 7 games for Michigan. anyone catch the games? Kent Johnson has a ton of points..

Hes on the smaller side and college players are a bit bigger than junior ones. Also its his first year. We have to give him the season before making any assumptions. Im really high on the kid I hope he works out for us he has oodles of offensive ability very "Mitch Marner" like.

Reactions: harv33173

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
Hes on the smaller side and college players are a bit bigger than junior ones. Also its his first year. We have to give him the season before making any assumptions. Im really high on the kid I hope he works out for us he has oodles of offensive ability very "Mitch Marner" like.
yah I def was wondering how he was being utilized.

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Sourdif has a goal mid way through his game tonight (Giants leading 2-1 so far)

He was in the box for a chintzy tripping call and he came screaming out as it expired to catch a pass for a breakaway and the goal.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Charlotte with a huge offensive 7-3 win last night. Rematch today may get feisty.
Hepo had a great game with a goal and 2 helpers, Gildon on the scoresheet with 2 assists.

But tip of the cap moment goes to Noel who had an assist and this act of leadership below:

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Charlotte lose the rematch VS the Phantoms, a 5-3 final.

So a 1-1 split on the weekend, now at 4-4-1 on the year.

Heponiemi had himself a weekend.
1 goal and 4pts over the two games.

Schwindt had a goal today and assist yesterday but also has 3 goals and 5pts in his last 4 games.

Denisenko hopefully showing signs of awakening, had an assist in each of the games.

Hutsko had a goal yesterday and helper today, 2 goals and 4pts in last 4 games but also has at least one point or more in 8 of the 9 games so far.

Reactions: zeroG and 16Skippy

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
I didn't stop by last night, but that's because Sourdif had no points and only 1 shot in a 3-1 Giants win over Portland. He still looked fine for the most part, but it was a weird game where the team came out hard, scored 3 goals in like 5 minutes in the middle of the 1st, then seemed to either run out of gas or be content to sit back and defend the lead, only giving up a goal in the last couple minutes of the 3rd on what would be Portland's final shot of the contest. So it was hard to really get a handle on what I was seeing for most of it because I couldn't tell if the drop off in aggressiveness was intentional or not.

with 15 points (5g, 10a) in 9 games he is tied for the team lead in goals and leads outright in assists and points.

He's got 4 games this week on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday. The first 3 are on the road and the last one I might not make it to because of scheduling issues.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Michigan is stacked so I don’t think you can realistically judge Mackie yet.

Yeah, I don't think people understand. Thomas Bordeleau, 38th overall in 2020 by SJ, has 11 pts in 10 games and he's on the 2nd line. Sammy is probably on the 3rd line with little pp time. He's not getting any important time in offensive situations. Next year when Johnson, Beniers, and Power leave, we' ll get a better read on Sammy.
Nause has 6 pts in 11 games, ok start for him. We'll see if he picks it up. His game isn't just about offense though.
Gerasimyuk is having a good season in the mhl . Idk what' s going on with Lukashevich, I cant find any stats for him this season .

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Sourdif with the helping hatter.
Kid is sooo damn good.

Screenshot_20211111-002518_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Good stuff. I'd like to see him get 110-120 pts this season, that would be a nice progression. Then maybe one year in the A, and wins a spot in 23-24? If Hepo/Deni aren't careful, he's gonna take one of their future spots.

68 games if healthy all year, it's possible. Anything over 100 is gravy.

Wonder if management view him as a C or RW because he's playing top line C for Giants right now.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
68 games if healthy all year, it's possible. Anything over 100 is gravy.

Wonder if management view him as a C or RW because he's playing top line C for Giants right now.

Maybe I'm just selfish, but I think he could get more than 100. He's playing on a decent team and most scoring types are getting 100+ pts in their d+2 seasons in the chl if they're gonna be anything at the nhl level.

He could play center, but it'll probably be easier for him to break in at wing. Barky, Lundell, Luo all at center for the foreseeable future, plus Bennett may re-up .

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad