Prospect Info: 2024-2025 In The System: Checkers, Ghost Pirates, CHL, NCAA, Europe, etc.

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Still don’t believe in Bill’s scouting staff ?

That man (BZ) will end up a LEGEND.

Now we all have to root for the new kid !

Go Kevin Go ! ;)
I’ve loved most of his picks so far. If he can draft out of the first round then we’re going to be set considering we have no first round picks lol.

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Panthers sign another undrafted prospect. Latvian defenseman whose been playing in the Czech Extraligia.
Led all defensemen in that league in goals and points, and was third in assists.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Atlantic Division First Round (best-of-3)
A3-Charlotte Checkers vs. A6-Lehigh Valley Phantoms

Game 1 - Tue., Apr. 18 - Lehigh Valley at Charlotte, 7:00
^Game 2 - Thu., Apr. 20 - Lehigh Valley at Charlotte, 7:00
*Game 3 - Fri., Apr. 21 - Lehigh Valley at Charlotte, 7:00
*if necessary… All times Eastern
^lower seed designated as “home” team for last change

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

Sarnia beat Saginaw 5 2, to take a commanding three games to zero lead in the second round series.
Vilmanis with his first game of the series, first goal of the series (GWG), first star of the game.
He now has 7gp 4g 6pts this playoffs so far.

If you click on the highlights in the box score, his goal is at 1:27 of the highlights

iam76

Sep 30, 2011
Connecticut
just saying feeling pretty good tonight for once.. Who's to say next year serron noel doesnt barge through the door at training camp after putting on 50 pounds of muscle... earns a roster spot and is the missing piece for barkov on line 1.. :P crazier things have happened

Reactions: Prominence Problem

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
North Bay won 4-3 in double overtime last night, to tie their second round series up with Barrie at 2. Arnsby had the first goal of the game for North Bay, which cut the deficit in half.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

VijayPatel11

Mar 29, 2021
Sarasota, FL

Panthers sign another undrafted prospect. Latvian defenseman whose been playing in the Czech Extraligia.
Led all defensemen in that league in goals and points, and was third in assists.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016

I think Florida still holds his rights? Anyway, I don't know if he'll ever get a shot at the NHL or if any of you still care about him but here's a documentary about Jonathan Ang (with some German parts) who turned lots of heads in Switzerland and was one of the top3 forwards in the NL this season I'd say.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..

I think Florida still holds his rights? Anyway, I don't know if he'll ever get a shot at the NHL or if any of you still care about him but here's a documentary about Jonathan Ang (with some German parts) who turned lots of heads in Switzerland and was one of the top3 forwards in the NL this season I'd say.

I don't believe Florida owns his rights anymore

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
North Bay beat Barrie 7-3 on Saturday night in game 5, to take a 3-2 series lead. Arnsby had a secondary assist in the game.

Tonight in game 6, Barrie took the win 4-2. Haché had an assist. There will be a game 7 tomorrow (Tuesday) night!

Panthers will have a prospect in both Conference Finals (whoever wins the game 7 Tuesday, plus Vilmanis and the Sarnia Sting are in the Western Conference finals, which start Friday.)

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
North Bay beat Barrie 7-3 on Saturday night in game 5, to take a 3-2 series lead. Arnsby had a secondary assist in the game.

Tonight in game 6, Barrie took the win 4-2. Haché had an assist. There will be a game 7 tomorrow (Tuesday) night!

Panthers will have a prospect in both Conference Finals (whoever wins the game 7 Tuesday, plus Vilmanis and the Sarnia Sting are in the Western Conference finals, which start Friday.)

North Bay survives their tough second round series against Barrie with a 3-1 win in game 7. North Bay will now play the Peterborough Petes in the OHL Eastern Conference final.

This concludes the season for Barrie and Haché (7 rd, #210 '21). He's a really good defensive defenseman, as he was voted second best defensive defenseman in the entire OHL's Eastern Conference by coaches.
I expect him to return for his fourth and final year with the Barrie Colts next season.
68gp 4g 15a
PPlayoffs 14gp 2g 7a

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany

Thanks i didnt know that he play in the Swiss now. bigger and brighter is make the Game more open and a bit more easier. But that Time he was here, his maximum scale was 3c or 4th C/Winger. And in that Time we had a lot of Player like him. But better scoring, look on Austin, sometimes different League different looks, can give you the right push. And in european Leagues you have nearly a garantie to play.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
Thanks i didnt know that he play in the Swiss now. bigger and brighter is make the Game more open and a bit more easier. But that Time he was here, his maximum scale was 3c or 4th C/Winger. And in that Time we had a lot of Player like him. But better scoring, look on Austin, sometimes different League different looks, can give you the right push. And in european Leagues you have nearly a garantie to play.
I'd disagree with you on this one. Especially in Switzerland where import slots are limited but clubs tend to have enough money to hire more imports than they have slots for you pretty quickly find yourself on the outside looking in. Ask Riley Sheahan for example. So no, not even as former NHLer you're automatically a regular in the NL. Sheahan played in the NHL this season yet still wasn't a regular in the NL. Ang didn't play a single game in the NHL yet he was one of the best forwards in the NL this season. In my view he was probably the 2nd best behind only Valtteri Filppula. If he keeps this up he might get NHL offers rather sooner than later. We'll see. That's if the Panthers no longer hold his rights of course.

Prominence Problem

Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
I'd disagree with you on this one. Especially in Switzerland where import slots are limited but clubs tend to have enough money to hire more imports than they have slots for you pretty quickly find yourself on the outside looking in. Ask Riley Sheahan for example. So no, not even as former NHLer you're automatically a regular in the NL. Sheahan played in the NHL this season yet still wasn't a regular in the NL. Ang didn't play a single game in the NHL yet he was one of the best forwards in the NL this season. In my view he was probably the 2nd best behind only Valtteri Filppula. If he keeps this up he might get NHL offers rather sooner than later. We'll see. That's if the Panthers no longer hold his rights of course.
They don't

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad