2024-2025 Blues Multi-Purpose Thread.

TK 421

Barbashev eats babies pass it on
Sep 12, 2007
So how far could we realistically sink over the next 6 weeks? We're at 15th currently and I think we could get as low as 8th or 9th in that time frame.

Spektre

Apr 10, 2010
Krynn
Losing Thomas is bad but I think long term it could benefit the Blues.

I’m confident nobody thinks this roster are contenders with or without Thomas. It’s an important year for Bolduc, Neighbors, and others. It’s a growing year for the team in general.

I hope the best for the players but I hope they get a top 5 pick. Doubt they’ll be that bad but it would be nice to draft really high and add a top prospect to the pool.

Xerloris

reckless optimism
Jun 9, 2015
St.Louis
Zero chance he’s back in 6 weeks. He won’t be skating in 6 weeks. I broke my tibia and fibula right by the ankle 7 weeks ago. I got my cast off last week and I’m walking slowly. My ankle is still swollen.

He will have to stay off the ankle completely for 6 weeks. You wouldn’t believe how fast neuropathy sets in on the calf muscle when not using it. His ankle will be stiff after 6 weeks.

My best guess is it’ll take 3-4 weeks after the 6 weeks before he’s back to playing.

Are you a 25 year old physically peak professional athlete with access to the best medical care you can possibly get?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad